for This Changes Everything

4/17/2017 c42 Gabriel
Bloodwolf tribe and loboan is the chiefs name.
4/17/2017 c42 Guest
Where's hiccups and astrides children at.
11/14/2016 c36 Corona the Nightcutter
YAY! Can't wait for next chapter!
9/15/2016 c35 7AvatarHiccup
Cool. Been a while thanks for the update, check out my latest stories and leave your thoughts on it in the reviews please. Have a nice day _~
8/16/2016 c34 AvatarHiccup
Love it
8/2/2016 c33 AvatarHiccup
Where's the action?
7/15/2016 c30 AvatarHiccup
Lock the Night Haunter in an iceberg like they did the Skrill. I'd've killed it on the spot, but the fishlegs in me would want to study it.
7/13/2016 c29 AvatarHiccup
PAYBACK TIME! That Night Haunter should have stopped while it was ahead. Now it will HOPEFULLY pay the price.
6/26/2016 c24 AvatarHiccup
YES! This changes everything! Berk will be evacuated before the Night Haunters get there and Hiccup and Corvus will meet them face to face probably AWESOME! Keep writing, maybe a bit longer with the next one. Take your time.
6/22/2016 c23 2sagemanexp
very much enjoying this a good story you have here keep it up
6/20/2016 c23 Corona the Nightcutter
Oh boy. Now the real fun begins
6/19/2016 c23 7AvatarHiccup
This Night Haunter is really annoying. The elders won't sanction it being killed which is NOT fair. Do these Night Haunters have an Alpha? Or riders? That would be TERRIBLE. Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work?
6/17/2016 c22 AvatarHiccup
Kill the Night Huater. This chapter was good, lots of conflicting beliefs. I wonder how it will play out. Keep writing and take your time;-)
6/17/2016 c22 Corona the Nightcutter
Uh oh. Corvus don't you dare go do what ever you're going to do. If it's stupid, then. Definitely don't do it.
Sigurd, try to keep him out of trouble!
6/13/2016 c20 AvatarHiccup
Awesome chapter. I'm glad I could offer some ideas. update as soon as you can, and take your time.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »