for Ichigo Awakens

16h c105 TheWolf87
This final was epic and well worth the wait. And before I forget, congrats on creating 105 pgs of legendary work and for it not dying. I always saw this Ichigo as the Mighty Lion and his brides as his Pride lol
10/24 c105 Guest
I don't have an account, so I don't know about PM'ing, but "The Prince Born Into Darkness" would be a cool nickname. Yhwach called Ichigo pretty much the same thing in Canon, and Ichigo is technically a candidate for Soul King if the current one dies. "The Dragon of Black Sun" would work, too.
10/24 c105 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/24 c105 1Murderleo38
en el capitulo 90, no recuerdo si fue hace 2 años, o el año pasado, pero pense que este fic esta muerto, ahora no puedo evitar reirme de lo que pense en ese entonces y disfrutar mucho este capitulo
10/24 c105 Guest
Very well done! I liked seeing Ichibe getting what he deserved; it was a fitting punishment. I'm also grateful the Soul King decided not to pursue revenge on the Soul Reapers. I look forward to the next chapter of this epic tale.
10/24 c105 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Great chapter! The Yhwah fight was epic, and Ichibe was defeated realistically. Thanks for the read!
10/24 c105 38Solaire38
Great ending to the parasite, I look forward to where you take this. Keep up the good work!
10/24 c105 Skull Flame
So, Yhwach is gone for good? Also, I'm surprised with the Soul King's reaction.
10/24 c105 4Silverfenics
Will Ichigo see Akame again sometime in the future,and perhaps have kids with her?
10/24 c105 1Lucifer's assasin
Can't wait for more.
10/24 c105 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
10/24 c105 Dragonborn2704
that was just epic
10/24 c105 Xaax
Its sad... Why can't you be the person who owned Bleach and made this canon?!
I've been following this story since I found it when it was at chapter 12, and it has been a truly wild and entertaining ride. I can't wait to see where it goes in the future.
10/17 c100 Guest
Please make sure Mira's pendant goes to Masaki.
10/18 c25 draco1221
I loved the quick Assassination Classroom reference.
2,498 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »