for Ichigo Awakens

8/24/2020 c103 RUHROE
Loving the story. Good luck with the publisher
8/24/2020 c103 1buterflypuss
good chap
8/24/2020 c103 38Solaire38
Oh boy lets hope that Ichigo's sisters don't die from what's coming. Keep up the good work!
8/24/2020 c103 Dragonborn2704
congratulations on finishing your novel.
8/24/2020 c103 1Lucifer's assasin
i really hope the quincies that are gonna betray yhwach survive. it take a lot of guts to go against some one that younknow you can't win.
8/19/2020 c78 1Yamajiji
Loved that you changed the Central 46. I assume Gin is a vizard now too. Ichigo is seriously OP, Kyoka Suigetsu Tensa Zangetsu is really strong. The fact that Chad’s new form drains years from his life was suprising, and I can’t help but think you’re going to kill him off.
8/19/2020 c77 Yamajiji
Wow. That was some crazy shit. Aizen vs Ichigo was great. I loved Ichigo’s different bankai abilities. I’m seeing him at about Yamamoto’s level right now, but maybe I’m wrong.
8/19/2020 c75 Yamajiji
I absolutely loved Tessai vs Barragan. Tessai never got the respect he deserved in cannon so I’m happy that you gave him a good fight. I liked Urahara’s solution to Aizen’s shikai, and I remember you writing about how he left a fragment in Ichigo, which I didn’t get at the time but I do now.

I wonder what you made Aizen’s bankai do, since cannon never did reveal that. Oh, and Yamamoto killing Wonderweiss without shikai was cool, and completely plausible since here he talked about how Aizen might have an arrancar planned for Ichigo, so logically there would be 1 for him as well.
8/19/2020 c60 Yamajiji
I wonder if this means he’s losing his Quincy powers for good? Anyways great chapter.
8/18/2020 c59 Yamajiji
Oh shit. I guess this means he’s gonna be trained full time now by Yamamoto. Damm.
8/18/2020 c46 Yamajiji
Wow. I fucking loved Yamamoto going in on Central 46. Fuck all of them. That was real satisfying.
8/18/2020 c30 Yamajiji
Holy shit. Kenpachi and Unohana getting together was crazy. I don’t get Ichigo having his powers sealed though. I guess it’ll be explained next chapter.
8/18/2020 c25 Yamajiji
I’m hyped to see Yamamoto train Ichigo. He’s my favorite character from Bleach and one of my favorites in anime in general (just see my name) so the fact that you’re making him recognize and actually listen to Ichigo is awesome.
8/17/2020 c10 Yamajiji
Wow. I guess the Quincy’s are moving earlier here than in cannon, at least in terms of scouting out Ichigo and Uryu since Yhwach still has to wait to recover.
8/17/2020 c3 Yamajiji
I like the changes you made for your story. Orihime’s brother surviving, Ryuken teaching Ichigo and Uryu, and Yoruichi training Chad and Tatsuki. They’ll all be more powerful come cannon.
2,602 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »