for Ichigo Awakens

8/18/2020 c30 1Yamajiji
Holy shit. Kenpachi and Unohana getting together was crazy. I don’t get Ichigo having his powers sealed though. I guess it’ll be explained next chapter.
8/18/2020 c25 Yamajiji
I’m hyped to see Yamamoto train Ichigo. He’s my favorite character from Bleach and one of my favorites in anime in general (just see my name) so the fact that you’re making him recognize and actually listen to Ichigo is awesome.
8/17/2020 c10 Yamajiji
Wow. I guess the Quincy’s are moving earlier here than in cannon, at least in terms of scouting out Ichigo and Uryu since Yhwach still has to wait to recover.
8/17/2020 c3 Yamajiji
I like the changes you made for your story. Orihime’s brother surviving, Ryuken teaching Ichigo and Uryu, and Yoruichi training Chad and Tatsuki. They’ll all be more powerful come cannon.
8/17/2020 c1 Yamajiji
So this was a nice start for a Bleach fanfiction. Its really long which I certainly appreciate, so I hope I enjoy this.
8/17/2020 c1 2DarkestLight234
Havent even read yet and I'm feeling kinda cheated. JK I'll give this a chance, if you're feeling down cause of responses, well, first off. if you get a whole bunch of people pointing something out with actual arguments then they might have a point. 2nd actually make sure they do have a point before doing anything.
8/3/2020 c50 rgriffin8999
Did you get the Dark Rukia alternative line from sword art online abridged episode 8
7/23/2020 c102 10PsylentFox
Woo! Looks like we're almost done here!

Although I would have liked it if the harem survived, but to see Rangiku get whacked in such a way, without warning... it kind of feels hollow. No pun intended. However, considering the lighting efficiency of the Quincy it is certainly thematic- you've shown time and time again that there are numerous Quincy that who have a one-shot-one-kill mentality, and they are all entirely lethal and play for keeps. They've been training for this since Year One of Ywach's imprisonment and they are completely driven versus the Shinigami who've sat on their laurels for far too long.

So it feels bad man, but honestly it fits.

I would vote to keep Harribel alive because Ichigo is going to need a Queen to rule Hueco Mundo in his absence while he's Captain Commander. That and mind slavery just... doesn't feel good. lol

Hopefully the Harem doesn't shrink any further!
7/18/2020 c102 1buterflypuss
good chap
7/18/2020 c70 3Slavic Ancestor
*Sees a Bleach: Abridged reference* - Hell yeah!

*Sees a Bount omake* - Hell nah?
7/17/2020 c102 1Lucifer's assasin
why did you kill aizen and let this bastard tokinada live instead?! anyway its still good just hope the sternritters survive a few here and there can die, but i really really hope that bazz b, jugram, uryu, bambi, candice and maybe robert live. please make this one request happen! i beg of you!
7/17/2020 c102 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Using him will likely bring problems. I know that even without reading the novels.
7/17/2020 c102 Skull Flame
- So that's Tsunayashiro. I'm surprised to see the Bleach universe expanding so much after the series ended.
- The opinion that Ichigo has on the Squad Zero members was unexpected, but amusing.
- The Sternritters are planning a rebellion against Ywhach? Pity they're going to die.
7/17/2020 c102 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
7/17/2020 c102 Robotdocter
idk how to feel about all the hints that ichigo might end up killing ichibe himself, but to be honest, his contribution, while not as detrimental as Tenjiro's could have literally been done by anyone so why did it have to be him and why did it make him so important? names are important but not important enough for their creator to be one of a group of the strongest beings in the universe :V great chapter, hope rangiku either returns or is avenged hard, cause that didnt hit me until now how much she'd left behind :O
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »