for Ichigo Awakens

7/17/2020 c102 kemb92
you bringed back random fodder in the bakoto arc back from death, but bringing back rangiku or other characters is cheap ?. other than that good work as always
7/16/2020 c101 woodsiah108
When the next chapter
7/13/2020 c101 Guest
I hope you give the zero squad some justice because let’s be honest the Gotei 13 had more interesting fights than the zero squad only one had a solid fight the monk the rest were one shotted off screen none of them made Yhwach elite guard go volt standing
7/13/2020 c101 1buterflypuss
Good chap
7/13/2020 c101 38Solaire38
Honestly glad that your pointing out how fucking useless most of the Zero Squad is. Glad to see that most of the Sternritter are doing the smart thing, though it sucks that Yhwach already knows and that he's going for the Twins (cause that worked out so well for Aizen). Regardless, I'm curious as to how your going to undo the Original Sin. Keep up the good work!
7/13/2020 c101 Robotdocter
i really dont like the whole kidnapping his sisters plan that everyone seems to think will work out for themselves, ichigo WILL kill Yhwach and he will hate everyone else if his sisters die due to nobody watching over them. the whole idea is getting super old at this point, to where i literally expect it to happen even though i hate it. i hope you do it well, cant wait to see how that plan turns out :\

I also completely agree with your ranking of the guard, why the fuck does tenjirou get a pass to become a royal guard with a hot spring that literally kills anyone lower than captain class? thats a very specific thing that more than half of the people in the soul society can even benefit from!

Also yeah while names are important, that really shouldnt have been enough :V

amazing chapter, cant wait for the next :)))
7/13/2020 c101 1Murderleo38
sobre las gemelas, en realidad tienes razón, y aunque no me guste, Yhwach es un parásito de mierda aterrador y despreciable... aunque con su poder quien no
7/13/2020 c101 1Lucifer's assasin
this...was fast and quality work
7/13/2020 c101 Arraia
Perfect and update soon
7/13/2020 c101 2pfcvillanueva
I was wondering about Orihime's resurrection ability and why it's not being used. Is that something that will make a appearance later then?
7/13/2020 c101 11Sultan Asil Arslan
Dude why the sisters. You already have created enough drama. And those two needs to have a role more than being damsels in distresses
7/11/2020 c100 Dakota Bruder
You're killing off lots of good characters. Will any of them get revived in the end, like we saw in the light novel "Can't Fear Your Own World"?
7/11/2020 c100 ChaosOmega98
Why kill Soifon and rangukui
7/10/2020 c100 TheWolf87
No don't kill Harribel!
7/10/2020 c100 gomezluis298
Hello
After going back to read the last two chapters a third time in the last two days and face the feelings found in me produced by these I find myself in a situation where I don't know what else to expect.
After the confirmation of the death of one of my favorite characters after a month of doubt and the doubt of the situation in which many other characters find themselves, I understand that I cannot predict the course of the story at all, I understand that I will not be able to imagine the future chapters as well as their actions and repercussions.
In turn, I understand that the other trailer stories can be something that alters the perception of the present story and give rise to ideas or moments that did not occur.
Personally I can only say that I will stop imagining and look forward to the next chapter, until now after more than three years following your stories since before Ichigo went to the society of souls you have not disappointed me and despite the fact that some of them hurt From your decisions I know that the end result will be incredible.
PS: sorry if there is misuse of English since it is not my mother tongue.
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »