for Ichigo Awakens

3/3/2020 c100 Darkmaster10000000
. . . . . You're right, that spoiler is cryptic as *beep*.
3/3/2020 c100 47KnightSpark
Personally, I think your hate of Issei is unfounded. He may be a pervert most of the time, but he's a good person deep down.
3/3/2020 c100 3MetalHound93
The original sin perhaps?
2/28/2020 c30 Chad Thundaga
I did not see that coming with the Hogyoku.
2/26/2020 c4 Chad Thundaga
I'm liking this so far.
2/21/2020 c45 sugoijack9
I'm glad you author for being smart about this.
The canon didn't do justice after all that sh*t happened to Soul Society that been hammered down many times but not looking the true rotten state from the inside.
This Nobles may have created the afterlife for their self-interest but deep down, they're the ones who destroy the original reincarnation cycle and altered for their usage. Humanity ends up in an afterlife worse than death itself. No good left unchecked for their self-greed purpose. Its times like this in a fanfic that this types of asses should be revealed and die like the pigs and snakes they truly are.
2/19/2020 c84 AllHailGodSogeKing
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. I got the reference.
2/12/2020 c94 Darkmaster10000000
. . . . . I approve of your giant cross-over ambition, and can't wait to see how things progress in the
future. Well done.
2/3/2020 c33 sugoijack9
Looks like Nemu was touched by Uryu words back then. Lucky boi.
Riruka wearing glasses? That's cute
2/3/2020 c31 sugoijack9
I never thought Kenpachi would be like THAT.
But damn barbarian got his mate!
2/3/2020 c30 sugoijack9
Wait wut? Then how the hell Aizen gonna create his awesome Arrancar army?
2/2/2020 c27 sugoijack9
Unlimited Zanpakuto Works!
2/2/2020 c26 sugoijack9
I never knew the man was sick at that time.
I'M SO SORRY!
2/2/2020 c14 sugoijack9
I doubt that Soul Society is the only the afterlife place for the dead to this world.
Seems limited when knowing the billions of souls in the living world and thousands died every year.
So I have to say, Soul Society is only limited in Japan and some parts of the world while other regions with each different culture and background has a different afterlife origin.
2/2/2020 c13 sugoijack9
I like that you include the fillers. Others would say those are useless but for me pretty cool.
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »