for Ichigo Awakens

2/3 c29 Gamma-X
Why does everyone hate the Bounts!?
They're LITERALLY one of the best written tribe and arc ever!
2/3 c25 Gamma-X
"But fifteen hits on a ten second kiss?" BRUHHH! Is that an Assassination's Classroom reference!? :D
10/10!
And also 100/10 for that choice in shutting Rukia up! *THAT'S* what should have happened in canon! Hell yeah! X333
2/3 c13 Gamma-X
BOOOOOOO! WE DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE THE LEMON OR LIME!? BOOOOOO!
0/10!
1/23 c106 Nobody
Great series, I haven't read another bleach fanfic I liked so much. But I have to say I was pretty annoyed and dissapointed by the ending. For all that preparation and strength that was mentioned time and again, training non-stop, assistance from outside, somehow more people died than in the original series. I felt pointless as if author just wanted some people to be killed. Ichigo was supposed to be easy stronger than this and it feels unfair leaving a bitter taste. Those who died didn't deserve it, thank you for the novel but I'll definitely not be rereading.
1/20 c2 Guest
2 chapters in and I swear I already live this. This is the life ichigo deserved. Most of what happened is due to secrets and lack of preparation. Thank you for this, even if it's turns bad later, just these 2 chapter were worth it.
1/17 c106 BioHazard82
Really great story.
1/11 c106 8red neo ranger
Loved it
1/4 c2 Guest
Bach, the king of the quincies, even though being deaf in one ear. Great story so for though! Complements to the writer!
1/4 c24 1andrewTHATSME
About a quarter of the way through, chapter wise, just wanted to say thank you for this incredible work. I rarely review as I'm generally devouring massive stories as rapidly as possible... But I just wanted to stop and say thank you
1/4 c107 Etroxic
3 out 5. Impressive story throughout completion. But to many glaring faults in the story that made it more than bleach. Lost its luster in the last few chapters. Anticlimactic till the end.
12/29/2020 c107 Lioth
This was by far the BEST fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Everything was just done perfectly. You good sir, could likely make a best seller.
12/22/2020 c107 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
Oh I can't wait to see his reaction to when Kunou marks Issei as her future mate! LMAO Ichigo, over-protective father mode activate!
12/21/2020 c14 Genesis09
I love how just like Karin, Kukaku calls Isshin an old goat. Don't know if you did that intentionally or not but still, props to you.
12/5/2020 c107 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
12/1/2020 c15 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter.
2,602 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »