for Ichigo Awakens

10/24/2020 c105 Xaax
Its sad... Why can't you be the person who owned Bleach and made this canon?!
I've been following this story since I found it when it was at chapter 12, and it has been a truly wild and entertaining ride. I can't wait to see where it goes in the future.
10/17/2020 c100 Guest
Please make sure Mira's pendant goes to Masaki.
10/18/2020 c25 draco1221
I loved the quick Assassination Classroom reference.
10/15/2020 c104 Guest
So hyped for Death and Dragons. How are you gonna handle the kokabiel fight? Cause I bet Ichigo would stomp him with shikai. But one cool thing I would like is if Ochigo aushwalens Kokabiel. Let's goooooo
10/16/2020 c104 Skull Flame
- Did Lille Barro just make a reference to Kirei Kotomine, or am I reading too much into his first quote?
- I like how you did King Hassan.
10/14/2020 c70 7Cali Michaelis
Clever message in the Illustration section
10/12/2020 c104 1Murderleo38
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ACTUALIZO EL AUTOR/AUTORA! ya quiero ver la batalla entre ichigo y Juhabach, la batalla sera titanica si ichigo activa sus 3 bankai, zanka no tachi, Tensa Zangetsu y... *inserte el nombre del bankai de aizen* no lo recuerdo pero si recuerdo su habilidad, pero aun asi dudo que pueda vencer a Yhwach si este "abre los ojos"
10/12/2020 c104 Anonymous Guest
I just remembered/realised something, Isn't Rangiku technically the Soul that bonded with the Nail (Paws) of the Soul King before it was robbed from her by Aizen to feed his then incomplete Hogyokyu (the scene where we saw Child Gin witnessing Aizen with the Hogyokyu with an unconcious Rangiku) If so, then Rangiku could come back to life or resurrect if the Nail was given back or at least she comes under the power of the Hogyokyu like the Espada Ichigo's Bankai Auswalhen (Yhwach's Auswalhen brought his dead royal guards back to life with his, after being KILLED by Oetsu)
To be specific Yhwach says that Auswalhen is the ability to redistribute power in which he takes from weak Quincies to gives it to his royal guards whom he says are REBORN STRONGER than before.
If so Ichigo who can do the same in Bankai (the power of the Hogyokyo(Nail of the Soul King) can also do the same to Rangiku as she was a Soul bonded with a Body part of the Soul King (maybe not Soifon as she was never bonded with a Soul King fragment).
This kinda fits so perfectly that it would be a crime to ignore it completely and not put it into the story as a big twist created and teased like in so many big time popular Novel/Movies kinda like Ant man saving the Universe being teased in Ant man and the Wasp movie via the Quantum Realm.
10/11/2020 c104 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/11/2020 c104 1Lucifer's assasin
is the next chapter coming soon?
10/11/2020 c104 Guest
One thing I forgot to mention in my last review; is Komamura going to suffer the consequences for using the Humanization Technique like he did in canon? If so, please have someone find a way to restore him. Urahara would be perfect for figuring out a solution. This is only my opinion; I'm aware the final decision is yours and I'll accept whatever you choose to do to Komamura. I have nothing to complain about with the fights; they were excellent. Keep up the good work!
10/11/2020 c104 Guest
This chapter was worth the wait. I loved how Gin got his revenge on Cang Du, and seeing Halibel gain her Hogyoku form made her rescue totally worth it! I bet even with the Almighty, Yhwach wouldn't have seen his Auswahlen failing coming. I look forward to seeing that false God get what's coming to him in the next chapter! I hope that if the Soul King is restored, he won't take revenge on the Soul Society for the crimes of the founders; frankly, who could stop him if he tried? Good work on this chapter; keep it up and stay safe from the coronavirus!
10/11/2020 c104 38Solaire38
The end is coming, and god am I ready to see Yhwach get his just punishment. Keep up the good work!
10/11/2020 c104 Dragonborn2704
this has been a hell of a ride so far and i can't wait to see your conclusion.
keep up the amazing work.
10/11/2020 c104 Anxiety King
I very much enjoyed this chapter, Gins revenge was very satisfying
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »