FanFiction.Net
for Vernon & Petunia Dursley v Harry Potter

10/7/2022 c7 HeartsGlow
Why doesn't Harry ask to have pensieve memories admitted as evidence?
10/7/2022 c8 HeartsGlow
I like the premise of this story. However, I'm not sure why I've read even this far. Your Harry is REALLY immature, VERY stupid, and has little in the way of redeeming qualities.
10/7/2022 c1 HeartsGlow
Harry was not tried the year after he started school! That trial was prior to FIFTH year.
2/28/2022 c10 K
Very enjoyable.
11/23/2021 c10 BadAZKenB
What did I just read?
10/1/2021 c1 CarolsSister
Imelda. Interesting choice of a name.

And an Edgecombe as Wizengamot speaker - would that be any relation to Marietta of the everlasting pimples spelling out "Sneak"?
9/18/2020 c10 Baby Huey
Not your best story. It is fragmented and not well thought out. Many of the scenes do not seem to be relevant to the plot. The questions asked in the courtroom are not answered in any way that is... I don't know how to finish that thought.
8/11/2020 c10 3Nebresh
very nice!
6/29/2020 c8 JustAddCats
Hey - Harry says here that he'll never forgive Umbridge for her blood quill torture, but she doesn't torture Harry with a blood quill in this storyline, right?
8/25/2019 c10 1setokayba2n
I'm surprised they did not mention in the trial about the 'bars in the windows' that any neighbour could had see, or how the things were three sizes too big... Or maybe the times he was 'ill' and no one could see him out of his house for days because he was in the cupboard... They could even ask neighbours if they see him with any toy
6/9/2019 c10 Nothingburger
Fun enough
5/27/2019 c10 3AstroNeko3000
dumbest story ever
11/29/2018 c8 Lunarmagi
didn't Kingsley die by Draco and Neville's hand once Voldemort was defeated on the run as a death eater?
11/25/2018 c8 silvernecroguy
Glad to see Percy has a wild side
4/28/2018 c10 1Jimbocous
Good grins. Thanks for a great read!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »