for White Wings

3/28 c9 kaitywelsh
I know it’s been a while but please update this it is sooooo good I loved it
12/28/2017 c9 Guest
Thanks for updating again! Pls update soon
12/29/2017 c9 2Peacelovefairy
Wow
12/7/2017 c8 Guest
UPDATE PLS ! This is actually good, and what are bloom and daphne?
12/16/2016 c7 Lolamia770
Plz continue it. The story is amazing. But why would she gasp? She knew Mariam and Oritel.
12/5/2016 c7 MoonTheDragon
I LOVE the school for good and evil series
7/8/2016 c7 Peacelovefairy
Very good chapter look forward to more soon
6/19/2016 c1 3Angels Athletic
Guys, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm working on the next chapter, and I'm going to try my best to meet your standards. Happy Reading! c;
6/14/2016 c2 Anonymous
Okay, okay. The first thing I thought was that you should've explained what happened in the woods and how they got to school. Your story wont be complete without these huge missing chunks! The conversation was rushed, the part about the woman walking into the room was rushed...etc. I love the story though just thought it could add these necessities! Keep up the great work! :)
6/14/2016 c1 Anonymous
The introduction was very intruding, however, the middle part of this whole chapter seemed rushed; at one point they are sleeping or listening then they just suddenly go out shopping to meet the boys. I think that maybe you should spread it out and lay it out whilst capturing the essence of her room and maybe adding in more information about school and who the boys are. Other than that keep up the good work and great effort! :)
6/14/2016 c6 2Peacelovefairy
Interesting short chapter
5/10/2016 c5 Peacelovefairy
Good luck on the no electronics thing
4/22/2016 c3 Peacelovefairy
Not bad story so far
4/19/2016 c2 Bloom
Amazing
4/17/2016 c1 Unanimous
OMG OMG OMG! This book so far is amazing! I was laughing the entire time! I love it! I hope you write more on this story soon! PEACE OUT!