for The Next Morning

5/5 c13 carabells
AHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD. Lonely harlot PLEASEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4/14 c26 okru
Oh my gosh this story was a BLAST! i love it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece you made <3
3/30 c26 Guest
This whole story has been amazing ️ thank you sooo much
3/30 c19 Guest
COULDNT U WAIT AN HOUR
2/3 c26 2bumblebeehug
I'm at loss of words. I can't believe I read this AMAZING story in just two days. It feels like I've been getting to know this version of Natsu and Lucy for at least a few months. You know, I've never liked stories that has first POVs, but the way you wrote this story made it feel natural. I'm so impressed with the way you pulled of the flashbacks, and the way you made everything seem natural, genuine and still kept suprising elements throughout the story. There aren't enough words in the english language that can explain my love for this story. I realise that it's been 4 years since you wrote it, but fanfics never grow old - not really. (Except the stories where the names are spelled "wrong"(it's just the old ways of spelling them, can't rally call them wrong y'know), like Gazille, Lluvia, I think I've seen Natzu Dragonile and Lucy Heartphilia/Heartfillia/Heartphillia, and let's not forget Carla who has been named Charle for quite some time lmao. Even Levy McGarden has been called Levie McGardener if I recall lol)

Anyways I love this so much, thank you for writing this fanfic3
11/29/2020 c24 3anneryoko
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I felt like I was being so greedy! Like NO LUCY! DONT LET HER KEEP THE KEY! But then when she went back to say bye and Jill asked if they could talk I got so excited! At first I thought she was just going to thank Lucy for letting her daughter keep Aquarius but then I got a left turn! Oh my god I started crying I was so happy bc I really thought Lucy wasn’t going to get her back and I was so saddddddd!
10/4/2020 c10 4Khionne
I laughed so much with this chapter. I’ve been laughing since the first one, but this one was the best of the best. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much with a fic.
9/25/2020 c26 Aloha1928
Amazing, loved it, one of the best Nalu fics I’ve read <3
9/12/2020 c26 Zaby.1988
fantastiiiic! loved it! made me. laugh hard! the only thing is that I wanted the night before the fight to be addressed a bit more... it is not a problem. I guess I wasn't ready for the story to end. tks and congrats!
9/11/2020 c5 Zaby.1988
I just wish this happened in the manga too. just saying. loving every second of it. best flashback so far s2 Best flashback so far. I so want it to happen on the manga too. I'm loving it.
9/11/2020 c2 Zaby.1988
I'm only on the second chapter, but I am loving every second of it. OH MY GOD. So witty and well written.
7/12/2020 c26 Perfect
I have been ignoring everyone today so I could finish this amazing story! I love it. I want to fix my account here so I can always come back and read it!
7/4/2020 c3 3CptBauman
As a law student (Alevel lol) I wanna slap the bitch with Natsu’s scarf so bad lmao
7/3/2020 c1 stephi.cope
Omg you had me enthralled the whole time. I started when I got home from work and only now stopped as I finished it. NaLu is my favorite ship and to me you just wrote their relationship perfectly. Oh and I love Drunk Lucy (I laughed so much). Great great job!
6/23/2020 c26 3Nalusmutlover
First you write the best fanfic ever
Second you finally gift me with a chapter of lemony smut
Then third, I find out you are a fellow Australian and everything makes sense. Thank you for belonging to the best continent and for writing the best fanfic
800 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »