for The Next Morning

1/25/2017 c26 7J Luc Pitard
Lovely way to wrap up a lovely story! Enjoyed the ups and downs of their denial and fear/happiness and love. Well done.
1/25/2017 c26 1KatieBoom
I giggled my ass off at all of it. I'll miss this story but I'll be there for the next one! So fresh so clean we ready!
1/25/2017 c26 sarara1.8
GGGGGNNNNAAAAWWW
FEELS!

everything about this was so well-done and goodness the pregancy and the last part got me so genually happy
Thank you for the amazing story, can't wait to read your next ones :)
1/25/2017 c26 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Ahhh! Such a happy ending! Makes me so happy even with Natsu's horrible pick up lines XD
1/25/2017 c26 Violet120
Such a cute ending, lengthy, satisfying and wrapped up the story quite well.

Sidenote - Happy Australia Day to you to, hope you enjoy some lamb :p
1/25/2017 c26 2lishagirl
that was amazing! you truly are a gifted writer
1/25/2017 c26 Guest
This was a perfect ending to an awesome story :)
1/25/2017 c26 8CoSmO333
That was absolutely amazing epilogue! Soo bittersweet to see it end!
1/25/2017 c26 7quite-a-riot
Waves of beautiful loving appreciation being sent your way. Thank you! The perfect, most perfectest that any perfect ending could be! Now we should start a petition to kick Mashima's ass into gear and get these crazy kids together already! Can't tell you how excited I was to not only see an update, but also how tiny my little scroller was! *insert squeal of joy here* SO looking forward to your new stuff, so keep calm and stay the freshest of the fresh! lol
1/25/2017 c26 23DarkestLightOfHope
Just beautiful
1/25/2017 c26 1Switchlolly007
Oh my gosh!... I double look when I saw this updated... Thank you sooo much :)
1/25/2017 c1 Lucy
THIS.

RIGHT HERE.

GIRL.

10/10
1/22/2017 c24 7sunita92
Aww. I love how Lucy tackled natsu and I'm so glad they are officially together and how it ended on a happy note with her getting Aquarius back :)
1/21/2017 c21 3Alicia Trinidad
no it made sense. Grant that Natsu is more animal than human. With the dragon and demon in him it make sense. And a dragon and a demon well both are very perceive and don't forget use humans we are just as bad when it comes to are children or our partners.

But it makes sense and I agree that Lucy was pissed when Natsu left. I would be too if I was her. she's just holding it back. even now in the manga they never talked about what happened and he never knew that she broke a key to save them.

I remember he side in the anime that he had a feeling that she saved all their asses. But he didn't know at what cost. And I could see her leaving buy herself and him following her her go. After all we know he wont. And btw I love this story. .
1/19/2017 c25 Mogar
im sad now. its over. :(
800 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »