for The Next Morning

5/17/2020 c26 Copperreign12
Omg! I loved from start to finish! This was absolutely one of best stories I’ve read in while! Thanks for writing such an amazing story! Love it! Wow!
1/18/2020 c19 sparky
Can we please have a 400 letter essay about Natsu's Penis?
1/14/2020 c26 stranger1999
I'm rereading this story for like the third or fourth time bit reviewing for the first time and i have to say i love it!Your characterizations are just so DAMN good!and the relationship between Natsu and Lucy felt so heartwarming and unique.
I love that you chose to put them as best friends first then lovers because that is the foundation of their relationship
12/18/2019 c26 Guest
This story was amazing! So refreshing from the usual fluff I get to read. Also, I just realised the song "The Other Side" by Jason Durelo fits this fic perfectly.
12/10/2019 c26 7KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl
One of the best stories I have read on fanfiction! Loved the banter between characters and the forming of nalu's relationship while sticking true to their biggest character traits. Very well done! Xx
11/24/2019 c14 70cosmictrap
excuse me? what the fuck?! i was planning to leave a review towards the very end, but i saw Q4 in your author's note through my tears and i got so mad. what is it with fanfic readers acting so entitled!? jesus . someone tell them it's easy to just leave the story or come back to it when it's completed. for all that's worth i love your story, and the pace. i was pleasantly surprised to discover this story because i really wanted to write on myself. that said, i am still kind of outraged about that PM. what even... there's nothing anticlimactic about this fic and i love it with my whole heart and i'm not even finished yet. jeez. stay slayin fresh princess xox
8/28/2019 c26 1SazHearT
This story was so amazing! Thank you for writing this, I'm so glad I read it.
8/15/2019 c26 jongustavo
This story made me UwU so hard
7/26/2019 c13 1Lynn Soso
So Mafia? Sweet
5/28/2019 c21 imaoola
lmao did she just say that Mr. Smith was like a daughter to her?
5/27/2019 c17 imaoola
hands down one of the best NaLu fanfics I've read so far
5/27/2019 c17 imaoola
Damn you should make a movie about this... this is amazing.
5/27/2019 c8 imaoola
this chapter got me like "and I oopAHHAHAHAHAHA
2/24/2019 c26 Sophie
OMG OMMG OMG OGSJAKLFDJAWKLAD AJDAJAJKLF AFJLAFSK FSJALF JKFLSA F WTF THIS IS GOOD AND IT ENDDEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *CCCCCRRRRRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*****
2/9/2019 c25 BeautifulSamurai
I loooooooved this story so much. Will re-read and review better next time. Just wanted you to know how brilliant you are and how dearly you are appreciated by us fans! 3
800 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »