for The Next Morning

5/23/2018 c26 soopsoop
your friend said you cant stop talking about natsus coco but still here you are, not mentioning it one single time. (Cana described my feelings for Nalu too well btw, not fair)
5/23/2018 c26 GreenNinja23
I enjoyed this story start to finish. Just simply wonderful. One I'm going to read over and over again! Great job!
5/22/2018 c12 Guest
AWESOME choice of song for their club scene! I just heard it, and it’s definitely the type to just mess around and dance/jump to!
5/20/2018 c13 Karsyn1p2
oooo the game they played my brother plays but with the Salem witch trials
4/21/2018 c26 Alice
I want to meet the lovely baby! one more chapter please
4/19/2018 c21 3-Kitty-3
I love Natsu's rant in here *swoon worthy*
4/15/2018 c22 Guest
I love this sooooo much!
4/15/2018 c14 Guest
I must say this story is beautiful! So natsu and Lucy didn’t have sex yet? Because he wanted her to be sober if she ever gave him the chance again. Awww so sweet. I think that’s a magnificent touch, because that is SO Natsu! Very good job with this!
3/28/2018 c1 Guest
cool story loved it
1/30/2018 c26 5The EarthSong
SO GOOD! Yay!
1/30/2018 c25 The EarthSong
I think I like reading it from Natsu’s POV better than from Lucy’s. Awesome story. Not like the others and I like that you wrote the main story without any lemons. It was refreshing. Ha. An actual story. Good job and two thumbs way up!
1/11/2018 c20 7Satyrykal
I don't knoevwhy, but even though it's a fight scene. This has always been one of my favourite chapters. I think it's because of the level of emotion here, the hurt and love and how Natsu describes it. he is lashing out but he doesn't WANT to hurt her. I always found this chapter to be so nuanced and mature.

Cheers,
satyrykal
1/6/2018 c26 LostqueeN
Finally... She's pregnant !

I really love this story of yours.. A rare idea, it is...
When peoples used "drunken state" Idea,, they would ended up already naked beside each other,, or just confessing their feelings not long after that..
This is also so different from any arranged marriage that were spreading around,,

And I love you for that !

It's a bit confusing around the first chapters -for some gaps in the situatuon- but really worth it to read till we reached the last chapter...

I'm so glad,, I read this when you've completed the whole story. Cos I don't think I would be patient enough to wait for the next chapter to pop up...!

Sorry for the long rambling... This is a made up for not reviewing in every chapters,, ヽ( 'ω' )ノ
11/27/2017 c1 1Annabell15
I love friend told me about this story! And it is amazing!
11/8/2017 c3 Kelp-it-up
I love the personalities you give Lucy and Natsu and the drunk flashbacks give me so much second-hand embarassment! #*w*# I like how Lucy isn't completely freaking out and shutting out Natsu, or suddenly it becomes one of those sexy novels they sell at airports. Thank you for keeping this funny and keeping the characters close to Mashima's.
800 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »