FanFiction.Net
for Legacy of the Hound

10/5/2016 c1 1Mzzmarie
What an opening paragraph to chapter one! Enthralled from the get go, as per usual
5/29/2016 c2 31Nana56
Hi! *waves* Love this fic!

I'm crazy about Sherlock and Watson and you did this so well, I could hear their voices as I read it. Thanks so much for such an enjoyable read!

Well done. :)
5/1/2016 c2 3KaoruKamiya307
Thank you for posting! Such a great story!
4/29/2016 c2 3mckydstarlight
AWWWWW!
4/28/2016 c1 132Twinchy
Muffy! *tackle hugs* So gorgeous to see you writing again. I missed your terrific story telling so very much. And now to find you doing a story for my favourite installment of the "Sherlock" reboot... *dances with joy*

Once again, you outdid yourself writing the drama and tension between the guys. Of course there was so much more to John's behaviour than met the eye initially and Sherlock had to find that out the hard way. I love how you correlated Watson's physical impairment with his mental instability once more, referring right back to the pilot episode.

And of course Lestrade would be the only (and first) one Sherlock called when John left the building the way he did. The DI is probably the one man in the whole of Scotland Yard the younger Holmes feels he can kind of trust and stands pretty much unwaveringly at his and Watson's side.

It's a good thing, while Sherlock had to take a bullet when approaching his friend, Greg had his constaples under his command enough that neither opened fire or something. After all, John was beyond himself and it certainly wouldn't have helped matters had the cops reacted with their weapons when Watson shot the famous Sherlock Holmes.

Their final scene was heartwarming and left no doubt the two of them were going to be better than okay.

Fantastic story, Muffy! I'm already thrilled for the second chapter from John's PoV but will have to postpone reading it until after I caught a couple of hours sleep. *smishes*
4/28/2016 c1 32Ernil i Pheriannath
Ohni like this. Nice little bit of fiction. Would have loved more. Well done.
4/23/2016 c1 3KaoruKamiya307
Yes please provide the second chapter! Great concept! :)
4/20/2016 c1 3mckydstarlight
Heck yeah I'm interested!
4/19/2016 c1 120PhoenixDragonDreamer
GIMME THE OTHER CHAPTER. NAO.

*HUGS*

Mandy
4/18/2016 c1 Guest
Interested. In many more chapters, if they're all this well-written.
4/18/2016 c1 Cheri
Interesting, now I want to go back at watch the episode again, then read this... Thanks for sharing!
4/18/2016 c1 3Thilbo4Ever