for Red is a Pretty Color (Being Rewritten)

5/29/2016 c11 3ShaNatasha
I can't wait for the next chapter! This fanfic is so cool!
5/4/2016 c10 ShaNatasha
Yo! I can't wait for the next chapter! I Don't know what the red ears expression means though. Welp, See ya!
4/28/2016 c10 25neonkoi
Mai is too funny! I'm seriously loving this story! And there are such fast updates! Anyways, I have a feeling Mai's mouth is going to get her in trouble one-day XD
Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/28/2016 c9 neonkoi
I love the chapter! However, I noticed some very obvious mistakes. Nee-san means older sister. Nii-san means older brother. Outoto is what she would call Killua and Gon because it means little brother. Imouto means little sister. I just wanted to clear that up since they kept calling her older brother. Nee-san and Nii-san are also informal which is the relationship she has with the boys, but there are other ways to call to an older gender specific sibling. More and less formal ways that is.

Anyways, enough ranting from me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Killua-chans Aniki glared at our young protagonist! She is the better sibling! Mwuhahaha! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job!

4/26/2016 c8 neonkoi
I'm really loving the sibling relationship going on here! It's refreshing and nice to read! I can't wait to read more of this amazing story!
4/26/2016 c8 9Loopholes47
hmm
4/21/2016 c4 3ShaNatasha
Yay! I hope you update soon!
4/19/2016 c1 Guest
oh! cant wait for the next chapter
4/19/2016 c2 12Kainaya
The content of the talking flows very well. The character so far is not op or a mary sue. I quite emjoy reading your story and wish for more! :D
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4