FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Gamer Night - SE

4/30/2016 c1 4Zaralann
Interesting...
4/25/2016 c1 CrowFX

Going to keep an eye yo this one
4/23/2016 c1 Bunny153539
Rangiku is an escort? You mean a prostitute? LOL
4/21/2016 c1 KazeShini23
Wow. Someone actually... Hahaha! All right, all right - followed.
4/21/2016 c1 MysticSpider
I know you left VIT purposely, but STR and VIT are just not the same thing. There are humans that suplexes benches, but one punch to solar plexus can make them crawl. Then there are guys that couldn't even carry their own weight but they can shrug a car crash off.
4/20/2016 c1 12Alternate Rouge
MY BODY IS PREPARED, BRING IT ON
4/20/2016 c1 2Orange-Fuzz-Ball
LOL.
I never thought someone had the guts to do the shotacon fetish. But you totally upsur that. And you totally suprise me when i check your story list. You are writer of The Fall which focus on the Netora. I think you should do another one where it taclke the Netori and who else but Shirou cuckold the shitty main character suc as Issei in DxD.
Good job on the first chapter. I looking forward how Shirou move around the upcoming Holy Grail War with his gaming power.
From your note, I guess you will try with 14 servants. Will we see the survive of team Lancer Bazett? Will there be the Queen of Clock Tower who play the role of a hidden M? Will those normal girls, Ayako etc... join with Shirou in the bed? Is there possible Taiga getting laid?
Oh my, this story made me giggling like a mad man. Please update ASAP. Looking forward the shota Shirou unleash his unlimited stamina
4/20/2016 c1 Rico1xl
hmm ok with most of them but the cheating will shiro be cheated on or will he be the one the women cheat with, just a peeve of mine can't stand to read the first (even though i'm ok with watching it)
4/20/2016 c1 3Death'sShade
I look forward to seeing where this is going.

You already stated that there would be more masters and servants in this fic, is this going to be in the style of Fate/Apocrypha where there are teams with a set of servants each, or like Nerve Damage, where there are multiple wishes available, but which alliances win depends entirely on the masters and servants involved.
Or perhaps a full on free for all where Shirou ends up in the middle of it all.

On another vein, is Shirou going to be a Master, because I would be fine with you having Rin summon Saber instead and kicking Archer/EMIYA out, while using someone else like Atlanta with Luvia or someone else you bring in.
4/20/2016 c1 Ace of spades
I look forward to this. Quick question will taiga be apart of this?
4/20/2016 c1 Alma Coben
I'll admit, I was expecting the "Eyes of Game Perception" to be... like, "The Game", hence the whole "charming women" bit in the blurb. So I was surprised by it being a The Gamer crossover.

Not unpleasantly, mind you. This first chapter is /really/ standard-issue for a crossover with The Gamer, but your track record's good enough that I'm eager to see where it goes. It's an interesting direction you've chosen to take it, in any case.

I refuse to be one of those people who bitches at an author for starting something fresh when I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter of The Fall, so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to seeing Shirou get taken advantage of by a variety of mature women - I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who bumps into Medea as she escapes her Master! I guess Rule Breaker also applies to the age of consent, huh.
4/20/2016 c1 Suzunaan
Done right, this can become really, REALLY good. I will follow this, and hope for the best.
4/20/2016 c1 Creus
You have my attention.
Add to Follow/Fav
4/19/2016 c1 3Judgment of the Arbiter
Well this is an interesting story, I look forward to the updates.
4/19/2016 c1 Anim