FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Gamer Night - SE

6/8/2022 c34 Z.L.C. genesmith
It's about time! I almost thought you'd been pushed off a wall, like Humpty Dumpty!
6/8/2022 c34 Rakster
Man I was excited to see this story get an update. I'm looking forward to seeing how Shirou and Matsumoto fair this far in the Reverse Side and I also wanna say it's great to see you return to this site again. Looking forward to your future updates! :D
6/1/2022 c5 Anonymous
It's called post nut clarity
4/29/2022 c33 Cloudy09
Man, I still come back to read this story every once in a while. Kind off sad that it was seemingly dropped (hopefully the author took a hiatus) but at least we still have it on the site for reading.

Thanks for the hard work mate, and I hope we see you come back someday.
3/2/2022 c1 oneroadyo
trash pretty much
1/1/2022 c28 Guest
Let Ryouko die! I don't give a rats ass about her. She tried to kill Saeko, and that's all that matters! I hate her guts! Don't add her to the relationship either! Kill both of them! Her and the person she wants to save!
11/25/2021 c1 oneroadyo
pure trash this fic is
11/24/2021 c16 Prometheus-777
Oh no... Please don't tell me Yoruichi's former student is dead and she sees her in Shirou. Bee girl is too awesome to be dead now...

Dammit Shirou! Didn't you once say "people die when they are killed?!" So Then wit are you doing defying death like camp lol?! Not that I'm glad you're love or anything, b-bakas!
11/23/2021 c12 Prometheus-777
Heh, the water park should have been named Waku-waku land as a reference to kid Gilgamesh's craft essence lol. Would be funny to see Archer Gil wearing the Caster Gil Establishment costume lol. Cool story bro. Routing for Taiga and Gil lol. Would b3 funny too if Enkidu was summoned so that she can shape shift into a female and mess with Shirou lol.
11/22/2021 c9 Prometheus-777
Indeed, this is not a crossover. It is an Omniverse and not a Multiverse. Coolio!
11/21/2021 c6 Prometheus-777
Yaaaay! Yoruichi is here too! Pure awesomeness full of maximum badassitude ~!

Loving the Week I "punishments on Shirou though lol. He's so well trained now lol
11/21/2021 c2 Prometheus-777
Heh, when Shirou detected an unnatural presence I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was Madea lol. For it to be Saeko instead... unexpected but not unpleasant.

Awesome story thus far.
10/26/2021 c6 coolman111
this is weird.. buddy.. its WEIRD! but i love it...! ahhhahahahahha HAAAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH (please let this remind u of that one coryxkenshin clip lmao)
10/12/2021 c18 szlekane
okay stop this is just ridiculous to much plot holes and nonsense all over the place it started out great but the story became strained almost forced.
10/12/2021 c14 szlekane
a ten year old gonna be fucking a 25 year old?

reminds me when I was 14 and slept with our house maid which was 35 and to this day I still felt...weak and powerless to beat her to dominate her... The Flesh is Weak.

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.

I craved the strength and certainty of steel.

I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine.

Our kind cling to our flesh, as if it would not decay and fail us...

One day the crude Biomass that we call our temple will wither, and I beg for their kind to save us.

And I want to be saved, for the Machine is Immortal.
2,115 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »