for The Unmarried Widow

8/14/2020 c1 diamondnightskies
Oh, well...yes this is sad but it's so good that I just can't find it within me to mind at all.
5/31/2020 c1 72OnceABlueMoon
So sweet!
5/1/2020 c1 3Devils'kin
Okay, so if I was the type of girl to cry at things (I really don’t not even The Lion King I’m emotionless) this two part story would have made me cry big fat blubbering tears. I loved it. Though I’m pretty much just reading through all your current works with glee right now (thank the deities I’m working from home and my boss doesn’t know). Honestly though I loved these two stories and the pain of Remus and Sirius and the disdain of Hermione. It all just worked together so well.
4/14/2020 c1 1Runaway Fantasy Princess
I love how Hermione stands by her ideals. She doesn’t get twisted up over regret or the unknown; it’s all, “Of course I don’t have a soulmate - because they don’t exist, you idiots.” But I think that her partial acceptance of it - in terms of others - is also pretty cool.
11/27/2019 c1 alygator.xandra
Marriage laws only make sense if children can be conceived. Same sex couples don’t
4/1/2019 c1 M
I appreciate this fic...it has just the right percentages of snark and pathos and hope.
10/9/2018 c1 Guest
Oh come on! Please write a bit more about Hermione at least getting the stupid law checked out! Even if soulmates exist, a government (especially one with the track record of the ministry of magic) has no right to make people do anything in their personal lives.
8/14/2018 c1 9JenaLeeMac
I really Like this story. Great job!
1/27/2018 c1 1Montara
Poor Hermione, she really doesn't know what she's missing. And it was Remus and Sirius...so not fair :( But the marriage law is an awful thing and they should terminate it!
8/10/2017 c1 Anon
Sort of expecting hermione end up with harry and draco..
7/27/2017 c1 2l'amour perdu
Your stories are so beautiful and well written.
Well done
Keep it up
7/8/2017 c1 mrsdarcy45
Thank you! Loved seeing Hermione's reaction. Wonder who Ginny was paired with?
4/15/2017 c1 Happy
Hermione's sanctioned freedom looks delicious from here...
3/19/2017 c1 37Snaperipper
Will she ever find out who was hers? I think she should and go back somehow or bring them
3/14/2017 c1 1cathern.cain
I would love for this to be extended and perhaps turned into some sort of back from the dead plot.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »