for The Talk

7/2/2018 c1 2ManuCamolesi
Harvey just said everything I ever wanted him to say. That's it, that the review... made my night
1/2/2018 c1 notnotkirbyspecter
Harvey being able to talk about his feelings... now that's something I look forward to seeing in the show soon... but knowing Korsh, it'll probably never happen up until the last episode of the series.
5/14/2016 c1 Nadine
That's the best Darvey story I have read so far :-)
4/24/2016 c1 1annnahatcher
THIS IS SO PERFECT JFKDJFJSKOSI I had to reread. It makes me all kinds of trash
Thank you for writing wifey. X
4/21/2016 c1 Guest
Great
4/21/2016 c1 Guest
Love it! You are a great writer.
4/20/2016 c1 Onyxcareles
Sigh...he told her.
Just love.
4/20/2016 c1 1MGoldDustWoman
I love it! 3
4/20/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
I'm screaming. Because what you've done is take all the annoying, frustrating, awe-inspiring pieces of Darvey & fitted them perfectly into a coherent heart-warming story. From Donna's rule & why he doesn't break it, to the infamous "you know I love you" to his panic attacks, every bit is here and it works so amazingly well. It's not forced or contrived. I love that it starts right from the end of the show so far. Oh my gosh, it's so well done that I am going to re re-read it because it gives me SO MUCH JOY. Thanks for posting! xo - Em
4/20/2016 c1 68Carebearmaxi
How nice and logical if Harvey would get off his duff! I, too, hopefully wish they would resolve this situation just a tad. Maybe have them take a first step toward being lovers. I love your one-shots! Thanks.
4/20/2016 c1 Guest16