for Honoka

6/1/2018 c5 6TekoloKuautli
Aww I can't say I blame Shikako for abandoning Tsuna, after all, the fact that she even interacted with him was telling. It's sad but a relief that she didn't form a stronger bond with him.
Shikamaru's part at the end was magnificent, that sigh that screams 'troublesome', did he just lit up like a human pyre for a few minutes?
What leaves a bad taste is how heartbroken Tsuna will be, will Checkerface be blamed for how Honoka commited 'suicide'? It'd at least give them someone to blame haha And I doubt Kawahira will mind really, after the new system with the night flames he'd be too mellow to care about being blamed for his student's rightful choice.
6/1/2018 c1 TekoloKuautli
Damn, poor Shikako. But yeah this is the one universe the powers that are used would bare exacly how shattered she truly was.
10/7/2017 c5 Prince
plz, i beg you to post the final chapter ;-;
9/17/2017 c5 BlankCanvas624
PLEASE UPDATE OMFG I NEED TO SEE IF SHIKAKO COME BACK HOME! YOU CANT LEFT ME HANGING LIKE THIIIIIIIIS TTTT
7/25/2017 c5 19tati1
You going to finish this? I'd like to see if Shikako gets back to Shikamaru or not.
7/13/2017 c5 Brroom
Just hang me on the cliff you got there. Just. I wanna know what happened! Though, I'm sad for Tsuna not being able to really bond with his sister, I want Shikako to be able to go home before Kawahira fudging stab her in the back.
4/5/2017 c1 Axel Fones
Interesting take on Iemitsu, I usually see him written as utterly incompetent. This is nice.
3/10/2017 c1 alexc123
I really hope you complete this, the anxiety is killing me. Great story
1/16/2017 c5 2dquilz
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You're killing me with this anticipation for the ending!
Post it already...!,,
It's been so loooooong.
12/26/2016 c5 birb345
Please continue! I need to know what happens! I need to see it from Honoka's pov! This is so interesting!
10/17/2016 c5 Guest
Where's the last chapter?
8/25/2016 c5 Nobody Smurf
About time he found out the stone is useful, even if the circumstances could have been better. I suppose Kako was lucky she didn't have it on her when she got vaporized.

Thank you.
8/25/2016 c4 Nobody Smurf
I wonder if she is the most memorable of the aliens he has encountered. Certainly unique.
8/25/2016 c3 Nobody Smurf
I wonder what Reborn would think if he knew who, and more importantly, what 'Honoka' really is. Or her kill count.
8/25/2016 c2 Nobody Smurf
Reverse summoning seal maybe? I don't think that will work. :/
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »