for Honoka

4/25/2016 c4 Madam3Mayh3m
I completely forgot about Kawahira ... You got me.
4/25/2016 c4 xenocanaan
Another great chapter! I can't wait for more!
4/25/2016 c4 book14reader
Oh, a teacher. That's... unexpected. Good one.
4/25/2016 c4 4110301
More please. Soon.
4/24/2016 c3 Madam3Mayh3m
Tsuna's Guardians or the Varia will be next ?!
4/23/2016 c3 110th Squad 3rd Seat
So Reborn thought she was an impostor, well, she kinda always was.

Aria is hilarious.
4/23/2016 c3 xenocanaan
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
4/22/2016 c2 4Tamani
love it man - but I am just waiting to find out what broke honoka!
4/22/2016 c2 110th Squad 3rd Seat
It's funny, the scene with Shamal and Tsuna being protective.

I wanna hug Honoka, this world is not meant for her.
4/22/2016 c2 syurri
Uhm, wow. Okay. No words. There can't possibly be enough words to tell you how brilliant this is. Your writing is absolutely fabulous, the emotions are great (give me all the angst, man). I love your execution of this situation, especially where Shikako migrated to KHR so abruptly, which makes her so, so desperate to get back home (she got transported before the plot ended right? Shikako, omg. Poor bby. My heart-)
The fact that Shikako all but prioritizes finding a way to get back home and disconnects herself with everyone was great amd so angsty-I love 's inherent worry for her and kinda limited view that doesn't fully comprehend how desperate and broken she is, all but helpless to help his sister, was amazing to read through. When Iematsu kept calling his daughter broken and continuously compared her to his son makes me sad, and mad. Kinda crappy dad :( Great work on getting down his PoV. I never really got a firm grasp on his character from the anime(didn't read the manga too much), but it's really emotion-packed and great. These two chapters are amazing! Can't wait for the next one! (Sorry if this review is all over rhe place and incoherent, gah)
4/22/2016 c2 Madam3Mayh3m
Holly shit , I can't even ... UGHHH you were right You are a crule crule person :( on the other hand TUNA FISHIE HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY or whatever . I think I understand now of what you meant when you had said Lemitsu is sort of to blame .. By sealing Tsuna's flames he was unable to understand his sister thus leading them to a fallout of sorts. Man these one chapter Povs are killing me , especially since it feels like a cliff hanger at the end of every chapter but I'll still read it even if I get my heart broken !
Thanks for the update !
4/22/2016 c2 xenocanaan
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait to read more!
4/22/2016 c1 Mellodi
kvhdfhvhdfbfgbsjghbsjhbvsk the feeeelllss
you broke me, this was great and heartbreaking and i can't wait to see how this goes!
4/21/2016 c1 15donahermurphy
Ouch. Poor Shikako. (...I kind of hope there's a reunion scene at the end, or at least a rest for her. This whole "you die, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain," thing is kind of heartbreaking and depressing. Eventual happy ending please?
4/21/2016 c1 1treavellergirl
This makes it really interesting to see how the VARIA would react, both as an organization and individuality, to hearing about her and how she is a broken Sky, with no one knowing when or how it happened. And what they would think of the request to look into the cause of what happened to her. If they can find anything, perhaps Viper could "see" some of her other memories, and they think that some powerful Mist (*cough* Daemon Spade *cough*) found and broke her to make sure that there would be no more "weak" leader candidate for Vongola. With their reason being that perhaps crazy as he was, Daemon Spade thought it would better to break her then to let her be forced to take over the Family when she could stay out of it if she no longer capable of being a candidate. Since who else would be able to construct such a huge immense amount of memories and trick the girl to believe that she has lived more lives then she has and lost everything she ever loved? Since it seem that powerful bonds shattering (even if they are imagined) would shatter a Sky if they disappear suddenly like that. Not to mention the difficulty to handle so much memories (implanted or real) at such a young age would factor into the breaking. It would depend on if they ever ran into Daemon Spade or not. And since he seemed to be more unhinged and a ridiculously powerful Mist, who is to say he even remember if he broke her or hid those memories from himself? The potential angst is delicious, depending on who it is that comes up with that potential answer among the investigators of this mystery of the broken Sky. If Iemitsu left to keep them safe, and then find out that it might have been the very thing that actually made it possible for it to happen, the breaking of his daughter? That unless they have an Arcobaleno poking into it, that they would never find out about it? Since neither the Ninth or Iemitsu himself could see it and they were there in person the power of an Arcobaleno would be needed to even have an inkling of it. At least it is what it seem like right now. Perhaps as an explanation to how it has to be an Arcobaleno would be that the Arcobaleno would be more sensitive to notice others Flame because of their Pacifers. No idea if it is so in the manga/anime, but here it might perhaps serve as a relative reasonable explanation for how it is that such high ranking Mafioso missed it while being around her. If it even makes any sense *feels like it has a risk of sounding like rambling right now* :)
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »