for The Sun, Moon and Stars

6/18/2017 c3 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
4/24/2016 c3 VioletNoir
Awww, they're married now 3
That was absolutely lovely :)
It was a great solution to keep Tiri is Thebes as the guardian and to allow her to have a husband, who would in turn protect her.
The homages to the film keep coming and I love every one!
I'm curious to see where the story goes now that there is no Pharaoh, Imhotep, Anck-su-Namun, and our darlings are free :)
4/23/2016 c2 VioletNoir
Oh la la! :D
I love this whole chapter, I'm gonna have to go chronologically:
It was adorable how he was comforting her with relaying a story of how he once sucked, too xD
Then the shenanigans in the Casbah - I love the mischievous dancers egging Tiri on and the mad dash back to the palace, it honestly made me laugh out loud (awesome detail about the sash being the same color as his eyes).
It will be fun to see the relationships change among the sisters as Tiri is sure to impress them when she battles Anck-su-Namun; Aoh is instantly adorable.
Aaaaand of course, the sexy times! So good to have some action, I look forward to more of their interactions (both daily and nightly) and to see how they develop and manage their relationship!
All in all, awesome and dying for more :D
4/21/2016 c1 VioletNoir
This is awesome! :D
I am so happy you decided you write a Mummy story and it looks like I was right - it's gonna be great!
I love the way people interact with each other, especially the royals, it feels authentic.
Also, there is a lot going on (in a good way), I love stories with a fast pace.
I am really looking forward to see how the Nefertiri/Rekhu relationship develops, as well as the Seti/Anck-su-Namun/Imhotep intrigue.
Plus, it will be interesting to see Nefertiti wield power after marriage and her relationship with her half sister.
There's so much to be excited about, I can't wait for more! :D