for Blake's amnesia

9/3 c1 nlrIv
Veri n1c3JVVst0ri0G
8/15 c2 Guilherme
I am loving your history! I'm brasilian and i have difficult to write in english, but i loved allthing
1/3 c2 Seahawk51
Happy New year to you as well,also thanks for the shout out. Yep i'm still hanging around. One thing I hope that happens with the this new year is that I can get closure with most of the stories I've been patiently waiting on. (Not including your work.) Glad your back by the way. Now on the story this is really sad to read. In a good way. I can only imagine how scared he must be feeling. I know It doesn't help having the first thing he see when he gets home is Courtney then dang near mauls him. I love how understanding and awesome Winston being here. I always felt that he was Blake's "real" father. I did love at the end, Carl visiting and offering to be his friend and to help him out at school. I bet he and Hoodsey feel very terrible and guilty about what happened. IO hope that they can become friend from this. Wow what a long review. I'll try next time to shorten them but I had a ton to say. Once again welcome back and I hope to hear from you again soon.
5/7/2016 c1 5otakunerd247
It was a good start, though a little bit rushed, I could understand that you wanted to get right to the Blake-with-Amnesia thing...other than that, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how it turns out.. Whether Blake and Carl will finally become friends due to his condition?

All in all, I enjoyed it and shall be patiently waiting for the next one :)
4/30/2016 c1 Seahawk51
Good start. Was a bit fast but I understand you wanted to get the cause of the amnesia and the results after the event. I feel bad for Carl and Hoodsey, they just wanted to scare him not hurt him. Very lucky he didn't get seriously injured. I really want to read more. Please update soon.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top