for The World Has Gone Insane

My inner Hyde prompted me to find this hilarious. XD
3/11/2017 c1 Anonymous
This is beautiful
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
This is my favourite I swear
12/5/2016 c1 1InactiveDeletedDeactivated
JEKYLL IS PREGNANT? WHAT WITH HYDE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA! THE WORLD HAS GONE INSANE!
10/7/2016 c1 Lol
What a twist
8/10/2016 c1 Emm
Hah this is funny!
5/25/2016 c1 Guest
Cute fic!
4/25/2016 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of "Let It Go" from Disney's "Frozen", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service