for Your World

12/17/2017 c14 26illjwamh
I really like these characters, and the relationship you've built up between them is delightfully genuine. I hope to see more of them in future stories.
12/16/2017 c13 libbypotter
Just a thought, why wasn’t Scorpius invited?
12/16/2017 c14 libbypotter
I very rarely like OC but I love yours. I am really looking forward to more of your stories
12/16/2017 c12 libbypotter
Poor Anna and poor Hazel too. Really interesting take on memory charms from a Muggle point of view
12/16/2017 c9 libbypotter
Serious. Have to laugh
12/16/2017 c7 libbypotter
Great take on a Muggle point of view
12/16/2017 c6 libbypotter
Civil conversation! Lovely interaction
12/16/2017 c4 libbypotter
I usually don’t like it when a character goes from being a playboy to a good considerate boyfriend. However here James’ transformation has been gradual and believable. Also lovely to see some of Rose.
12/6/2017 c14 426sydneysages
I can't believe this is over!

I'm really impressed with how James dealt with the whole Dylan thing, and then the ending was brilliant. I also love the sort of middle ground between JAmes and HAzel, and I think it really fits the characters

Can't wait for the return of Iseult Malfoy
12/5/2017 c1 1Colonel92
I've read all of your stories in this arc. They are all amazing. I'm so pleased jamie found his happiness. This was a fantasti story
12/5/2017 c1 EyoO
Wahou.

Yeah I prefer to begin my review with this kind of no sense word which I’m not sure exist but describe something amazing and surprising because I guess it defines your story pretty well.

I fumbled on this story quite randomly. I’m an avid fan of James S Potter fanfiction and I though that this “spin off”? could be interesting so I went on with it and for sure I’m pretty happy to have done it.

It’s one of the rare time I read a story like that. I mean in Harry Potter you heard all about half blood witch but you never really have a story about a couple like that. And what a couple Hazel and James make such a sweet couple and give a real vibe. It kinds of make me think of a relationship I had me French with a Japanese coming from a very traditional family well with much more real love in this story though! You have to do effort for the other, accept what she is and sometimes it’s extremely hard because she literally does stuff in an opposite way of you. But yeah it was nicely done.

Now I’m extremely curious about your other works, because the writing of this story was so smooth, with enough description to feel in it, a narrative style not childish at all like you helas too often see on fanfic. YCharacters of course well though as I said before. Even the plot in such a short story was wonderful. I love that Anna wasn’t able to accept the truth, well at least for now but that Dylan was eager to do so. Yeah humans are different and you really get it.

Everytime I review I try to look for bad aspect or atleast some I think are because fanfiction writer not being professional I always think you can give them your opinion so they can do better. But for yours the only negative opinion I could have is “hey your story is too short” which is a hypocrite one, objectively the length is perfect.

Well I could go on and on for long but I will leave you here. I’m going to read all of your works see if i can have more of Hazel James around and try to finally understand what happened! Thank you for your story and cya soon!

Sorry for all the grammatical or other spelling mistakes when I review on iPad it’s fucked up and I can’t see what I’m writing...
12/3/2017 c13 426sydneysages
Oh man I hadn't actually read this chapter, which is bad, but oh my god, I'm glad i didn't because this is a traumatic cliffhanger. James is going to have to use magic, I assume, but man.

I love that James is on the team, and I love the cute little gang trip to Brighton, but of course nothing could be simple, so let's just hope that Dylan is fine and James saves him and the gang either accept his magic or he has to obliviate them all (or he gets his aunt involved and she decides that the use of magic was acceptable due to the fact that he saved a life, and he gets let off).

Update soon xoxo
11/30/2017 c13 Guest
Loving this!
11/26/2017 c13 Guest
Literal cliff hanger! Can’t wait for the next update
11/8/2017 c13 SlimJim201
Wow thanks for this FF series. Ive read every peace of it in the last weeks. Hope the story continues soon, im really exited about James and Hazel
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »