for The Falconess

5/31 c16 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
This is so different! I love it!
2/16 c9 astxrismx
my HEART
9/7/2021 c16 the.apple.seed
Fascinating chapter! Boy, was Tywin's POV something - especially that twist of a last line. I did not expect to see Littlefinger and Cersei directly colluding either. I absolutely love this story. Your idea of having a woman as Hand of the King is just fascinating and so novel, and the original storyline is so in-line with the universe and yet original and compelling. CANNOT wait to see more from you!
9/7/2021 c15 the.apple.seed
Very interesting way for her to decide to still marry him. Love the way you incorporate the politics of Westeros.
9/7/2021 c14 the.apple.seed
I did NOT expect Cersei to just herself... yet also so in character for her to risk revealing her children as bastards and results of incest. I wonder what else is ticking in her head.
9/7/2021 c13 the.apple.seed
What an insane twist to have Robbie fall instead of Bran! I wonder what repercussions it will have.
9/7/2021 c12 the.apple.seed
Loved Saoirse's interactions with the various Starks here. Interesting stuff.
9/7/2021 c11 the.apple.seed
Very interesting POV from Bronson! Do love the continuous mentions of the political turmoil a unmarried woman being Hand would cause.
9/7/2021 c10 the.apple.seed
Curious turn of events.
9/7/2021 c9 the.apple.seed
Loved this chapter! Interesting dialogue between Catelyn and Saoirse - did not expect Robbie to be fostered at Winterfell. There's also something so interesting about Jaime loosing his ability to fight here because he wanted to defend Saoirse. Great work.
9/7/2021 c8 the.apple.seed
What a wild change from canon. Baelish fleeing King’s Landing and Oberyn entering the scene far earlier than the Purple Wedding? Nuts.
9/7/2021 c7 the.apple.seed
What a wild chapter. Loved the way you wrote the council meeting. That but on Varys was especially interesting.
9/7/2021 c6 the.apple.seed
Love the way you’re writing the politics of Westeros. Great job on the Jaime-Saoirse interaction at the end.
9/7/2021 c5 the.apple.seed
Impressive depiction of Littlefinger. So interesting to see him collude with both Lysa and Saoirse.
9/7/2021 c4 the.apple.seed
Absolutely riveting scene with Lysa’s arrest!
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »