for You're Always in my Heart

8/4/2018 c2 12TeamTivali
Excuse me Mr. guest who thinks I’m a Tibbs fan...you’re completely out of line. What in your mind makes you think I’m a Tibbs fan. Far from it! I’m Tiva all the way. Tell me what makes you think this is Tibbs in any way shape or form! That’s sick!
8/4/2018 c1 TeamTivali
Excuse me Mr. guest who thinks I’m a Tiva fan...you’re completely out of line. What in your mind makes you think I’m a Gibbs fan. Far from it. I’m Tiva all the way. Tell me what makes you think this is Tibbs. That’s sick!
8/4/2018 c20 17DS2010
Loved the chase in the yard and the catch and kissing
8/4/2018 c1 Guest
You Tibbs fans sure live in a AU world. There was never a hint of Tibbs on the show. Tony and Gibbs are as straight as they come. Enjoy something you never got to see.
3/8/2018 c19 Debbie
Wonderful honeymoon. You did a great job with it. If you want to add more go ahead it is your story to do whatever you want. l think Tony and Ziva would definitely explore all kinds of activities in their relationship. Remember page 57?
3/7/2018 c19 Sue Dooley
WOW! Hot! Great writing! Tiva forever.
3/7/2018 c19 Safara Bellamy
The beginning of their honeymoon was great to read, I love the detail and the romance . I look forward to reading more on Tony and Ziva raising their twins.
3/6/2018 c19 skater1263
I LOVE this story and this chapter is amazing! I'd be thrilled to see you add a doggy style session. Anything with them in the bedroom is incredible. Makes me see them in my mind since they are no longer on the show :) Please do the doggy addition!
3/5/2018 c19 DS2010
Hot stuff on that honeymoon.
2/17/2018 c18 Safara Bellamy
The wedding chapter was beautiful, I especially love both Tony’s and Ziva’s vows. I can’t wait to read the next chapter, it would be interesting to read about their honeymoon, but either way I know it will be good.
2/15/2018 c18 Debbie
Love the wedding. Did a wonderful job with it. Maybe show us the future to see what has happened to them in life and see them growing as a family.
2/12/2018 c18 Sue Dooley
Fabulous chapter! Tiva forever.
2/12/2018 c18 toyataylor160
This story is AMAZINGGGGGG! You won't even believe how good it is... But I really love your books and I hope that you keep updating this book because it is absolutely amazing Oh and can you do the other chapter with the honeymoon I really want them go somewhere nice like Hawaii or Fiji or Bora Bora, Maui... Somewhere nice and spectacular... They deserve that! #TeamTiva #TeamTivali all the wayyyyyyy!
2/10/2018 c18 DS2010
finally the wedding. I can see either chapter for the next one. Though maybe the kids older and remembering the honey moon
2/10/2018 c10 Bohogal1998
Wow! You are really good! You captured the characters of EVERYONE perfectly!
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »