for You're Always in my Heart

Great chapter!
9/27/2017 c1 yshah11044
Please update soon...and I can't wait for episode 2 of bull
9/24/2017 c14 Sue Dooley
WOW! Her and the baby have to be okay. Hurry Tony and team to help her. Tiva forever.
9/24/2017 c1 Guest
You dont gave to end every chapter with cliffhanger. Too much cliffhanger and we have to wait for months before the update comes. Just like the rest.I wont be reading this anymore till the story is completed.
9/23/2017 c14 abrant554
Thanks for the update but I will read when it is 'complete'. Hate reading stories 'in progress'. Too impatient to wait. :)
9/23/2017 c1 Sadie T
Took you forever to update and then update is very short. Too much cliffhanger. Will stop reading from this chapter and just wait till it is completed.
9/23/2017 c14 Guest
I'll wait to read anymore until you complete it. You started this well over a year ago and are only chapter 13. I don't like reading stories where the author takes forever to complete, and loves to leave cliffhangers. Until it's done I'm done.
9/23/2017 c14 17DS2010
on boy kidnapping averted and baby coming... baby is in a hurry now .
9/23/2017 c13 DS2010
Damn Eli is a son of a bitch...
9/23/2017 c5 DS2010
Sigh... Gibbs did give good advice
9/23/2017 c14 Gg
Full of bullshit. Update too short.
9/23/2017 c14 1Acrwdof1
You're right, it is unrealistic as all get out. But since you've chosen this path, this is how I would like to see it end: scene of Vance handing the evidence to the Secretary of the Navy of Mossad's attempt to kidnap Ziva. The Secretary then says "I take care of it", next scene shows the U.S. Ambassador to Israel taking with the Israeli Prime Minister, who says, "You are right. This time, Eli has gone too far", final scene is Eli standing on a balcony, smoking a cigar with a cognac in his other hand, planning his next move to ensnare Ziva and her child. All of a sudden, his head explodes into a cloud of pink mist. As the headless body collapses, the crack of a high powered rifle is heard. Final view is of a head behind the scope of a high powered rifle as it lifts. It is revealed to be Gibbs, as he smiles a grim but satisfied smile. NO ONE messes with his kids/grandkids!
9/23/2017 c14 BKeh
So far my favorite chapter. Looking forward to reading the next one.
9/23/2017 c14 1Celestrial Moon
Cliff hanger is right! A lot of action alright. Keep it coming..TIVA4EVER.
9/11/2017 c13 Sue Dooley
Noooooo! Please let her esacape. Tiva forever.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »