for The Empress and The Jedi

12/31/2016 c1 HolyKnight5
. . .On one side, i suspect that, Mother or not mother, Married or not Married. . .Cornelia's pouting to the news that she would miss the BIGGEST warfare furball in the history of Earth since the Great Stand what FORCED the Empire to acknowledge Sol System and its nearby regions as a Sovereign Kingdom associated to the Empire. . .It must have been LEGENDARY.

And Let's be serious. Lelouch allowing Nunnally to go into an upscaled version of the struggle of the Black Knights against Britannia? Sell me a bridge too?

The ONLY way in that Lelouch would "allow" that, its if he in that very moment was on a starship, travelling into the Core Regions to start his VERY PERSONAL brand of mayhem and manipulation, in order to pave the way for the "Albion" Taskforce, alongside Jeremiah, Sayoko and a few recruited "specialists" in cause havoc in epic scale.
4/25/2016 c1 Guest
For my own selfish desire to see many tens of thousands of words of this story, I'll refrain from pointing out every problem with this. Just know I greatly enjoyed this, but see plenty of things that could be better and leave it at that.
4/24/2016 c1 Guest
i hope Nunnally will pair up with Luke Skywalker or any Grey Jedi or Dark Jedi as OC
4/26/2016 c1 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
A very interesting story .

It is clear , that is still powerful prepare the Empire the Holy British Empire anger .

I frteu micha over forward when the " other " GHelden code Deass on our Star Wars heroes meet .

Especially Leah and Nunnally .

Please write on quickly .

Sincerely SupergodzillaSailorCosmos