for The Frosted Heart

3/30 c1 littlenewgardner
Story is different and I am totally intrested to read it you get motivation to finish it.
Please ignore the negative comments for your story and actually a good read, it had me on edge.
3/30 c5 littlenewgardner
Please finish the story. I really want to see how Sasuke will fall for hinata. Sasuke is hurt and his idea of revenge is questionable but I can see hint of sweetness in him too.i wish to read that. How will our ice Prince melt update author san.
2/2 c5 provins.vogue
As much as i like Sasuhina, i hate Sasuke here. I don't think that Sasuke has frosted heart, he's evil here in the way he treats Hinata..if he loves his mother he won't treat women that way, that's borderline sexual harassment! I can't see why Hinata should continue loving him. Hinata should find someone better. And Sasuke definitely deserves being cuckolded here.
10/19/2020 c5 Bluewarrior3
Your story seems interesting but god is it hard to like. Not the story but i mean the characters. Hinata is just sad she lets sasuke treat her like crap, sakura is a bitch as always, naruto is a dumbass and hes also a big pervert scum, and sasuke is the worst, he takes his anger out on hinata even tho he should be doing that to sakura and naruto, he also acts like he doesn't care but is to much of a pussy to say what hes really feeling. Other then that its not a bad story, im not hating on it, but the characters are hard to like, sasuhina is okay in my book i dont mind reading them, there are alot of good stories of them together. Good luck on your story!
6/29/2019 c5 wolf-enzeru
What a cliffhanger! Thank you for update.
6/27/2019 c5 flornoir
Dunduunduuun! I hope whatever happens next doesn't scar Hinata, I'm secretly praying she'll have some fire in her and wont just take this form of erotic bullying, at least to some extent. I wouldn't want him to move on to another girl, but I hope he gets himself out of this darkness soon...its not fair for him to become a monster while Naruto and Sakura continue their happy lives
6/26/2019 c5 Guest
I understand that the story is angst but with Sasuke's rudeness even if Hinata saw kindness with him, with the way he acts around her it is a miracle she still likes him. Nevermind the flamers maybe they are just jealous that SASUHINA is still alive even if the canon story tells differently. Do continue your fic you can do it
6/25/2019 c5 SxHlove
Okay, i'm reviewing this for the very first time and must say that i'm conflicted with the behaviours of some characters. First of all, i don't get why and how Hinata even developed feelings for Sasuke if he always bullied her? He was a jerk all throughout the story and Hinata sadly has to pay for his selfishness. I don't have to say anything about Sakura or Naruto; both are disgusting and should be erased from Sasuke's life. Hopefully they will let him in peace now. Sasuke on the other hand- i don't get why he even got together with Sakura of all people but what really annoys me is his 'revenge'. Instead of giving Sakura and Naruto a piece of his mind he chooses to break other people's heart. For what gain? He won't gain anything but be even more miserable if he does that. Breaking other people's heart doesn't give one a sense of satisfaction. Hopefully he will be more nice to Hinata from now on. And hey, maybe he will change his plan if he falls for her hard?
3/16/2019 c4 Peita Mae Jovero
I've been looking for this story. I hope this gets to be updated. I really hope so... I like this, its interesting and though Ibe read similar plots, I know that this has more edge in it. Please update soon and Good job :)
9/27/2018 c4 wolf-enzeru
Poor hina!
9/22/2018 c4 Bexbluedragon76
So its ok for Sasuke to abuse Hinata for helping him and for Sakura to call her Hyuuga filth? How come Sasuke doesnt confront Sakura and Naruto in this chapter? Will he ever? Why did the asshole not apologize for being a jerk to Hinata? Finding it hard to believe this is a Sasuhina story.
9/21/2018 c4 Guest
WoW so much hurt and so much love i do hope sasuke and Hinata Will Fins the love they need
9/21/2018 c4 6Bernadette Dei
Next please.
9/20/2018 c3 Guest
Ignore the fanboys rude comments. There will always be haters who will not ignore stories that don't have the pairing they like. They think by posting hateful comments will get writers to stop posting. Don't mind them.

The story is good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Sasuke need to make both Sakura and Naruto pay.
9/17/2018 c3 Guest
What a slut Sakura is. And Naruto is a dick of a bestfriend. I hope Sasuke exposes these two scumbags and get them out of his life for good. Imagine everyone saw video of Sakura doing it with Naruto, those two get what they deserve.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »