for Lecter vs Lecterphiles

12/3/2021 c4 1Lady L Shardlake
This story os fantastic. I love the idea of them as real people that Thomas Harris then wrote aboutand with their knowledge and permission. It's fantastic! I wonder if Harris the arranged a meeting between Hopkins and Lecter prior to the start if filming silence? That would have been so awesome. Thank you for writing this, and please update again soon.
11/4/2020 c4 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
4/30/2017 c1 5daniellemcfarlane
I laughed so hard at this!
5/25/2016 c4 Guest
Heyyyy! God i'm sorry, i couldn't find time... But I laughed my ass off with your newest chapters and I literally couldn't stop smiling while reading... Well done, once again, and I'm waiting for another update:)
5/12/2016 c4 Dani.777
I do have to said that your flirting and intimate scenes are your stronger moments or skills call them whatever you wish. They are pretty good...Now your comedy sometimes wonders to annoying but its a humorous fic so obviously I'm not critysicing that.
Keep the chapters coming
5/8/2016 c3 Guest
I liked this. I found myself chuckling several times.
5/7/2016 c3 6Biyo94
Reply to Guest:
First of all, thank you for the review.
I have every intention to continue this story. It may take some time to post the next chapter because I have a lot of tests this month.
And sorry for the short lemon. I'll do more next time, I promise :):)
5/6/2016 c3 Guest
Hey... I likes the lemon, but it was too short... I hope you will go on with this story? Nice chapter btw! Xx
5/5/2016 c3 Dani.777
I have to said you hace a talented for smut you do tend to rushed but with all is very good
5/3/2016 c2 Dani.777
Really? Someone actually review you like that!
People can be so mean.
I don't get to see many new story's about one of my favorite couples so I will tell you this: Even if it is not one of the best story's I have read about them I did laugh with your little dialogs between Clarice and Hannibal.
So thank you for this little fic
5/1/2016 c2 Guest
Heyy! It's me (the previous guest) again... I read your message at tbe beggining of the chapter, and now I understand (and really love that detail!). This chapter was hilarious, I actually loved it, and it does seem realistic (I mean, regular people probably cannot appreciate the good doctor's particular taste). I look forward to the next chapter(s!) xx
(PS, I am a very, VERY difficult person to please when it comes to writing, so I fail to see why you would've received such a comment as you stated in your A/N. You rock, really).
4/30/2016 c2 AutumnPhillips
This is still me, but I am now officially logged in! lol When I saw your very, very kind message at the top of this chapter I went to make an account... and discovered that I already had one ;) Now, more importantly, thank you for another wonderful glimpse into the life of our favorite couple post-Books! I absolutely loved the direct quotes from SotL and Hannibal! However, I was most definitely NOT pleased to hear that someone would be so cruel to you... There is NEVER a reason to tear ANYONE down, especially in the case of what you said was your first review; because you are a brilliant and inventive author. I have experienced great joy from just reading what you've written so far, and let me say, my opinion could not be further from what THAT "reviewer" spouted! Please, don't ever let the masses affect what you think of yourself or your writing... you are fantastic! :)
4/27/2016 c1 24B1329-0
Second chapter, please, I really want to read that "Lecter's fic". Well done
4/27/2016 c1 Guest
I really, really like your work. It seems fun so far, though I don't really agree with a little detail; I don't think the good doctor would ever flirt with another woman, he strikes me as the monogamous type. So please explain to me, why did you mention that? Thaks a lot and pleade update soon xx
4/26/2016 c1 gallina pinta
This is somewhat cute and interesting :)
I know what you mean with English not being your mother tongue. I would also feel the same, but I think you do a great job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »