for Wounded Soldiers

8/29/2007 c6 46si-star-x
I loved this: [[Andrew raised his hand shyly. “Can I be Greg?”]]

Fantastic. I really enjoyed this.
8/26/2005 c6 dontuwanakno
I love the story! Please continue!
3/19/2003 c6 14Leanne8582
I really like this story. Is that the end or will you be adding another chapter?
2/9/2003 c6 Them Girl log in not working
Head to head, eh? :D This is great! Really awesome story! Would you email me when you update? PLEASE? :D Like I said awesome job, I look forward to more!
2/9/2003 c6 Them Girl log in not working
2/9/2003 c6 samson
really enjoying so far, glad dawn and spike are friends again. more for me please.
1/26/2003 c5 Leanne8582
A very good "filler" chapter. What makes it even funnier is in Potential, we find out that the SITs walked in on Xander in the shower. This story takes that from a one time incident to a disturbing pattern.
1/26/2003 c5 Wildcard186
Thank goodness for fic! 'Potential' sure didn't give us much in the B/S category...Another great chapter, I'm really enjoying the story.
1/26/2003 c5 Anne Rose
Loved the switch of Spike for Xander in the shower. Very funny. Now I want to see more of Spike training those SITs and showing them a thing or two... outside the shower, of course.

;-)
1/26/2003 c5 amy
he he he...I can't blame the girls, I'd be tempted to look in on Spike in the shower too. More updates soon please. :)
1/26/2003 c5 21SinisterChic
*L* Can't blame the girls for wanting a peek. :) I'm really enjoying this. I'm off to read your other Buffy fic cuz I'm sure it is this good (if not better).
1/23/2003 c4 jewely
this is great please update soon.
1/23/2003 c4 skyz
Still right on target. Great. Great and I really hope you continue.

skyz
1/23/2003 c4 4Evangeline1
Don't worry about lack of reviews. It's great. Love the sparks (apparently so did the SITs). Can't wait for another chapter. ... All this post Showtime stuff is great ...
1/23/2003 c4 6Haley Teague
Lot of fun, this chapter! That part at the end about "check out the sparks" was hilarious! Also, really enjoying the back and forth - it's great! Keep up the good work!
28 Page 1 2 Next »