for Nerdy and the Beasts

1/24/2019 c1 TheComedyKid
This was a rather... weird but interesting fic. Cody and Heather were both in-character, and it kinda makes sense that Cody would want to have a "girlfriend" to brag to his family.

I also liked how Cody and Zeke are friends in this story, the fandom needs more Cody and Zeke friendship.
8/10/2017 c1 22The Poarter
ANOTHER!
6/7/2016 c1 27kazikamikaze24
Love this so much!
5/25/2016 c1 52soultaker78
This was a great one-shot. The moments between Heather and Cody were adorable and Ezekiel's cameo was a nice touch. Though I'm wondering that since Amy had a semi-prominent role, where was Samey in this story.
5/12/2016 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, this is pretty good. Cool job with both Heather and Cody here.

keep the good writing.
5/10/2016 c1 18The Brod Road
This was a great story. Really well-done and very in-character. That ending though... That was such a tease (in a good way). It makes me really want to see a sequel to this story depicting the few instances they did sorta pop up in each other's lives, the "what if" questions, and of course, them finally confessing their feelings at a school reunion all those years later and how that worked out for them.

If you'd be willing to type out a sequel, I'd definitely read it.
4/30/2016 c1 3ewisko
Joos this was awesome dude, thanks so much! Sorry if this reviews a bit disorganized but this is on my phone so... yeah. Anywho, I loved it from start to finish. From a suprise standpoint I think you threw in a great amount of twists and turns, espeicially the ending where you opted to go for not a total "happy ending" and portraying the Cody and Heather thing as more of a fling that may/may not lead into something more in the future later down the line (Which i wouldn't object if you decide to make a sequel to this ;)) Other things I liked was the bet concept and that Cody managed to befriend Da Zeke, which was pretty dope. Anywho great story dude! -ewisko
4/26/2016 c1 Karlos1234ify
Tuesday April 26, 2016.

This was simply beautiful.
4/26/2016 c1 3Blue Marvel 0