for Hallways

12/5/2020 c1 3WhatTheHeck23
Decided to check out your stories once I saw you on the writers forum. I was not disappointed lol.

This is a pretty good story. A bit short, but some stories are better that way. Showing Emma’s vulnerability is certainly a far cry from what the show did, and I like that. It keeps things fresh and unique. This story didn’t lay the romance or the pandering on thick, and that’s also a nice thing, as many short fics like this tend to be complete and utter fantasy lol. Nice work!
2/18/2017 c1 hhhkyla
Okay, so we open with Emma upset about losing a case. I'm liveblogging this review so I don't lose my point, because:

[22:55:45] medy: what attention span though will

Aww, Noah is such a nice guy in this fic, but he still manages to keep IC with all his little quips. I love couple humour because it's not really funny but it's adorable because they find it funny.

Emma is v triggered, but Noah, being the Cool Dude(tm) that he is, is here with her favourite snacks and her key after she's lost a bit of her dignity. Aww. Titanic. Sweet.

I love that Emma just gets to wind down.

However, onto my criticism. To be honest, I think I'm just weird about this because I got this criticism like once 2 years ago and it stuck with me. It's p dialogue heavy, but not so much that it's unstructured.

Some spacing and grammar issues, but all in all, p good!

LOVE U MADDIE
4/29/2016 c1 eeguo
Nemma is my TDOTP and this story did the couple justice-I loved it too much and it has to be one of the better Nemma Fanfics out there :)
4/27/2016 c1 Guest
This was good. Short, sweet, and to the point. Something bothers me, though: why didn't Emma text Kitty? She is always on her phone. Besides that, I enjoyed this.
4/26/2016 c1 8moka evans
this has to be one of the best nemma stories on the site. I love ship-fics like this because in my opinion it is not how a couple acts when their happy that defines them but how well they act when situations are less than ideal. I believe that for non romantic relationships as well. so good job wish more ship-fics were like this.
4/26/2016 c1 32Applauze
Awww.. This was special. You totally surprised me with this. To confess, you was one of the last people that I imagined to be my Secret Santa, but you have no idea how huge my smile is right now. cx

So Nemma is just one of those couple that you got to love. For this being your first attempt at a Nemma, I enjoyed it very much. It was a nice setting, with Emma dealing with the fact that she was growing rather old with losing case after case and wanting to give up. It's Noah that always makes a comeback and is able to come to the rescue.

Now I did notice some grammar and structural issues in here, but for the most part, I greatly enjoyed this. Thank you again Maddie! You didn't disappoint with this. You're slowly moving on up.

-Josh