for Maybe This Was Love

10/16/2020 c1 Hi
To cute-
8/18/2020 c1 21Imagine Coldplay
To do a line break all you have to do is press the icon in doc mangerwith a straight horizontal line across it (when you edit it), and that's it.
4/6/2020 c1 Ally sanchez
Please write more scarlet vision
3/28/2019 c1 Poppy Allen
Your story is amazing and I luv it.
1/30/2019 c1 Leia Organa
More! More! More! More! More! More! *People start chanting in unison* MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Seriously, though, this is fricking awesome. I know, I know, this comment is suuuuper late, but Infinity War broke me and I needed something to heal my shattered soul. This definetly helped. Thank you! 3
11/25/2018 c1 Guest
Good it made my pp hard
9/30/2018 c1 Guest
That was so sweet!
8/11/2018 c1 Sandy
Amzing story indeed, I'd really enjoy reading it a lot~! Thank you for writting about these two lovebirds~! Much Love~!
6/10/2017 c1 Guest
I love it 3
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
THIS TOTES HAPPENED!
6/26/2016 c1 33Jesuslovesmarina
love, love, love, love, love! They are so cute, and it's wonderful that they can communicate with each other's minds as well. That can help Wanda become less lonely! Both of them, actually. I find it really funny though that Vision is all proper with everyone but calls Natasha 'Nat'. I can only imagine what kind of threatening she put upon him to get him to call her that, just to get him to relax a little during training lol. And Sam-Sam is excellent oh my.
6/9/2016 c1 Diana Black 12
Omg, I loved this story. You are a really talented writer
5/28/2016 c1 22Unicornz
aww
5/13/2016 c1 2angelofdarkness011
Loved it! Characters were awesome and the development was awesome and too cute!
5/11/2016 c1 3Glass and Marigolds
This was adorable! Nicely done. I felt like Wanda was a bit... happier than I expected, I suppose. (Not quite the word I'm looking for, but close enough.) I could easily pass that off as the effect Vision has on her, though. Do you plan on writing any more stories for this pairing? (Have you already?) I'd definitely read them.

For google docs, go to insert, and somewhere on the list is "horizontal line." I assume that Microsoft Word is the same (but I could be wrong). If you type directly into the site, make a new draft with part of all of the writing. Make sure it saved, click out, then go back to My Documents. Click edit. Somewhere along the top of the text box, there should be a little icon for a horizontal line. I think so, anyway. Hope this helps!

Keep up the great writing!
~TimeOfTheAngels