for League of Kids: Sinister Edition

8/17/2016 c13 5Joseph94
Good job with the story.
6/24/2016 c11 Guest
Was I the only one expecting aatrox to go full war God when he got speared?
5/26/2016 c9 Guest
The feeeeelz
5/25/2016 c9 Joseph94
Interesting.
5/23/2016 c8 ThatsWhatSheZed
Always knew Shen was a grill, real men don't "btch" on people. Love the story though!
5/23/2016 c8 Guest
Great story *w*
N uww poor zed :c
5/23/2016 c8 Joseph94
The chapter was a little bittersweet.
Very funny at first and very seriously at the end ... very interesting.
Good job!
Patiently waiting for the next chapter!
5/12/2016 c6 Joseph94
Good job!
Patiently waiting for the next chapter!
5/11/2016 c6 DrPeanuts
Im surprise mini hecarim didnt play guitar hero or something xD
5/11/2016 c5 Joseph94
on Chapters 4 and 5: Very good job! very interesting behavior Rengar and Kha'zix.
Do not worry about the character of the characters ... it's your story.
I was thinking of a scene with Volibear being embraced by children. after all it is a big teddy bear. that would be really fun.
Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
5/11/2016 c5 3SageEmpress
O I liked the chapter. Hecarim and kalista are dating?! Oooo also I'm still waiting for Mordekaiser to show up :)
5/8/2016 c4 jesus
PLs write more it is really good and I really want too know what happens.
5/8/2016 c4 Thunrocker
Great story so fsr, just found it out 8 mins ago haha. Zeds character is certainly intresting as i would hvae thought he would have ditched his "child". Keep up the great stories!
5/8/2016 c3 Toxic
Grate story to got here, I'm just loving every bit of it! If I may ask, could we see some Fiddlesticks? You could maybe use part of his old lore where Istvaan is the kid (Cause some {Or well, I do I guess} theorize that Istvaan is Fiddlesticks) it be good for fiddles too, all that time waiting for his master, and there he is, in the flesh, he'd be so happy. :,)

Keep up the good work!
5/9/2016 c4 2CoordnationIsKey
Hello again, I wrote a review before and I want to again say that this story is turning out amazing. I was reading this last chapter when Kench came to mind, and just some silly scenes popped into my head, like Tahm carrying little Tahm in his mouth, and little Tahm trying to eat the other kids. I find that adding Tahm would only add to the story, plus he fits under the sinister theme.

(Sorry for the formallity, can't help it sometimes XD)
24 Page 1 2 Next »