for League of Kids: Sinister Edition

5/8/2016 c1 11LycanthropeSpirit
I love it.
5/6/2016 c3 5Joseph94
interesting!
I wonder what will happen with small versions of Rengar and Kha'zix.
Now missing only the small version of Volibear.
5/3/2016 c2 anonimo
Rengar!
5/2/2016 c1 DrPeanuts
Based on how good the original is and how good this one is going by the first chapter i love it... im hoping viktor kha zix or syndra show up in this my favorite champs in LoL c:
4/29/2016 c1 FearMangoes
Do Jihn and baby Jihn. Then Morde, then Fiddle. Because baby Jhin painting a picture and showing Jhin his art and Jihn trying to convince him true art is in theater and killing, is amusing to run throughmy head.
4/27/2016 c1 2Nemesis the Asshole
I think it would be interesting to see the champions of now react to their past selves, like Yasuo, Kassadin, Brand, Mordekaiser, etc.
4/26/2016 c1 3SageEmpress
I vote for Mordekaiser, Thresh or Kha'Zix next! :3
I love Aatrox's childself its so adorable!
4/26/2016 c1 Guest
Make a younger version of talon like a 10 year old version of place him in the Du Couteau i like your story about sinister version of this.
4/26/2016 c1 2CoordnationIsKey
Hello, I heard of this through the original League of Kids, and want to tell you that your doing a great job so far, and I read your list and thought of a couple others that could be considered "sinister": Veigar, Zed, Renekton, Xerath, Tahm, Kindred (mainly cause their death incarnate), Warwick, and Diana. I hope you find some more champions to use for that list, and comtinue writing.
24 « Prev Page 1 2