for God Only Knows

6/23 c5 750Kristen3
Ronee is so sweet. She's not perfect by any means, but she did care for him. Martin's lucky!
5/14/2016 c4 170A.Baroness
Such a bittersweet chapter. I loved how you showed the passing of time, of Eddie getting older. And Martin, too, of course. He has this new life with Ronee but he was happy before, too, with Hester. Loved that.
5/14/2016 c3 A.Baroness
I hope nothing is wrong with Martin. We all forget stuff all the time. Pictures are moments frozen in time and you can't remember it all. So I hope Martin is fine.
5/14/2016 c2 A.Baroness
Haha, I could totally see Martin actually thanking Eddie! That's a cute imagine. I guess there are a lot of things Martin didn't imagine happening to him and they did anyway. Like getting married again.
5/14/2016 c1 A.Baroness
I love the intruigung beginning. I can't wait to find out why he thinks this is a mistake. As much as Martin loves Ronee, Hester was such a big part of his life.
5/3/2016 c4 750Kristen3
I demand (OK, strongly suggest!) you do a story on Martin/Hester taking the boys to that fair! It sounds like the cutest thing. :D It's hard to imagine Eddie in the state he's in, but it makes me remember the real Moose. :( I love seeing Martin go down Memory Lane like this! Hope there's more soon!
5/2/2016 c3 Kristen3
I loved the image of Martin looking at old pics. And Niles should be grateful, some of us have pictures where we're not even wearing a diaper! ;) But that last paragraph...wow. Please update soon!
4/28/2016 c2 Kristen3
I like how introspective Martin is here. The marriage and birth at the vet's are something none of them will ever forget. The important people were there, and that's what mattered. :)
4/28/2016 c1 Kristen3
This must be so hard on Martin. :( When I read the description, I thought it would be something much darker, like physically dangerous, but I'm glad you didn't go that route. Can't wait to see where you take this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service