FanFiction.Net
for You Can't Run

11/5/2023 c1 Chiiiva
Loved the story but unfortunately read the comments first and therefore knew…. so, if you want to read a great story, go through the comments later and enjoy the ride right now.
9/28/2021 c1 WindRider137
Enjoyed the story a lot! Loved the twist that it was a possessed Dean and how he fought to save Sam. Thank you for writing and sharing!
2/8/2021 c1 Guest
Loved the story! Spnlady
1/12/2019 c1 8Lustiel's Journal
This was great. Unique plot and very well written. Kinda wanna know what happens when Dean sees the picture though!
10/23/2017 c1 Guest
awwww...
7/13/2017 c1 Kathy
good plot line, had me guessing,
10/20/2016 c1 Guest
Loved the story!
9/20/2016 c1 44Sealure
Gaaahhhhh...The FEELZ! I love your stuff! But why did you have to pick a bad guy I felt sorry for?! Bah. Anyway, this was really good! I had suspicions when it was Dean's knife against Sam's throat because I knew nothing could get in past all the wards and Dean unless it was already inside them. And then I was right! That never happens! So, yeah. Totally epic. Keep it up! Great work!
9/18/2016 c1 7milkysupernova
It takes me way too long ok I love your story! Now Dean realise he's been possessed and stop himself.
8/31/2016 c1 merryw
Great story! I loved the creepy factor and the tie-in with the locket!
8/27/2016 c1 Nightengale
That was AWESOME!
7/14/2016 c1 Guest
I liked this one and I marvel at your ability to put a situation into a single chapter. They are very entertaining. Thank you for the read.
7/6/2016 c1 Samsteward22
It was good, I really liked it. A little confusing when you wrote the way dean became possessed though. Are you going to continue?
6/10/2016 c1 InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere
I've been itching for a good spn stalker fic but couldn't find one! I'm so happy I finally did, and that it's being written by you. I'm loving it so far, you write protective!Dean so well!

Please update soon :)