for Notes on Aura Reading

5/4/2019 c1 Mark101
Thank you for writing about my favorite couple on this show I just love Brick and Jo and wish there was more but thank you so much.
9/6/2018 c1 Diane
I love your story and good for Cameron but I'm also happy for Jo and Brick I love Jock stories wish there was more but thank you really enjoyed it.
2/13/2017 c1 7BuckJohnson
Such a delight to read. Dawneron is my favorite TD couple, even though it doesn't get much attention. It's very underrated. Good job.
11/13/2016 c1 gonzo22
It's about time we get a Cameron x Dawn story. We don't get enough of those out here. it mostly Dawn with scott which i really dislike. but Cameron and dawn work so well together and i hope there are more stories with these two together. I hope you do a sequel.
7/13/2016 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, very nice one-shot here.

And yeah, Dawn's abilities can be a curse; not just because of the people that would consider her a freak, but also because many people would think like Cameron did at first, that Dawn got that information from observing them, and they'd think she's a stalker, like Sierra, which can get Dawn into legal problems or even get attacked. She's lucky Jo didn't hurt her.

Keep the good writing.
7/11/2016 c1 4Gideoncrawle
I read and favorited this a while ago, but only now am I getting round to reviewing it. Oh, well, better late than never.

Apart from everyone being completely in character, what struck me most was how natural the dialogue sounded. And while I don't really ship this couple (Shipping fictional characters isn't something I do, though you'd never guess from reading my TDI reimagining) I can certainly understand why others do. They're both intellectually curious outsiders, so they have more in common than than it might seem at first glance, and Dawn seems attracted to innocence. Brick and Jo are a more obvious pairing, but I can definitely see Jo's reluctance to accept the emotional vulnerability of admitting attraction, much less approaching a boy. She seems like the sort who would need a matchmaker.

All in all, this is as good a one-shot as any I've read.
4/29/2016 c1 25Quiet Waters
Oh goodie! 2 requests for the price of 1! That's service!

Puking deer... lovely indeed!

You know what I love about Dawneron? How despite their smaller differences, such as Cameron's adherence to the scientific as opposed to Dawn's to the spiritual or their reaction to danger, they can still mingle greatly due to being so tolerant of each other, despite the former's initial skepticism! Which you captured so well!

In fact, it was almost as if I was watching an actual TDRI episode, it just had that TD vibe coming off of it despite how calm it was by the show's standards!

You also found a great way to work with them by putting Dawn's gift to the test in a way that was really, REALLY IC for the both of them! And then how Dawn pried into Jo's inside, revealing her secrets, (Drinking dads are no fun, I can tell) wants and fears and convinced her to act upon her wants! Brick's obliviousness then provided a nice bit of humor to the situation.

Other than that, the grounds on which Cam and Dawn officially became a couple themselves was also... perfect! And on top of that seeing the usually collected Dawn flustered as such was really cute!

So in the end, I'm happy to say I love it Shed, and it brightened my day a little more! Thank you!

:D,
L.W.
4/28/2016 c1 OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOV
This is possibly the best TDROTI One-Shot I've read in a while. You've done well, mister. And I like the way you handled the Cameron/Dawn pairing and Jo/Brick pairing. Fascinating.