for Curious Addiction

9/19/2017 c3 jacpin2002
I need this story to continue! I love Gaasaku. I want a happy ending for them. I love that Sakura is so strong as well. She deserves it. I find it so hard to find a story where she is strong indivudally and an equal to her lover.
9/19/2017 c2 jacpin2002
I would love to see a fight between Gaara and Sakura (before and after becoming lovers). :)
5/24/2017 c3 Cruisegirl86
I like this story a lot I hope u will write again soon cheer
11/13/2016 c3 filipalope88
another chapter please
8/19/2016 c3 Haylz93
I like this story, hope you update soon
5/21/2016 c3 1Sunny ver 2.0
Please update! I love it so much!
5/11/2016 c3 Ninja girl
Good idea, although it's been done before, with tons of potential... but the problem is that you dump so much information in a very unorganized fashion in each chapter, and the events are very rushed, like a summary rather than a story.
5/6/2016 c3 1DefiantAngel96
I think u should have team 7 pov next like have sasuke and kakashi and naruto walk into town and maybe have them talk shit about sakura since she didnt greet them like she prob quit and stuff at the ramen stand and have shikamaru and neji walk by and stop to defend her
5/5/2016 c3 15errihu
An interesting start, but I have some recommendations to improve your writing.

First off, watch out for the spelling of terms and names from Naruto - it's Kazekage (wind shadow), not Kasakage (hat shadow) - the Narutopedia is a great online resource to help you confirm the accepted Anglicization of terms and names. I would also be on alert for misused words - gapping means to have a gap, gaping is what you do when you are shocked and your mouth hangs open.

Punctuation - this could use more commas. Wherever you would have a natural break, include a comma. For instance, you have 'she stood tight clothes' which is confusing, when what you meant was 'she stood, tight clothes' - this is not the only instance, just an obvious one in this chapter. You could benefit from an experienced writer with a good grasp of grammar and punctuation helping to beta your writing. Also, ensure that your tense is consistent. You will probably want past tense (verbs mostly ending in -ed instead of -ing), since present tense is difficult to write well and is not an easy way for a budding author to start.

Finally, much of this reads like a prologue, not a story. Try to move more towards showing what's going on, rather than telling 'what happened'. Illustrate how Sakura helps Gaara sleep, for instance, by using dialogue and action to demonstrate how Sakura finds out he's got insomnia and how she helps cure it, instead of just saying she helped him sleep. 'Show, don't tell' is the author's creed.

Please don't give up on writing. We only get better as authors by actually writing. Instead, take what I've told you and use it to learn how to improve your craft. This could be a great example of the Ambassador Sakura in Suna style of story with some polish and rework.
4/30/2016 c2 Guest
Yes, it's going well. I want more chapters

I hate how Kakashi sensei always protects Sakura and never gives her a chance to defend or improve herself :(
I hope in your story, Kakashi gets resqued by Sakura-chan, and learns his lesson!
4/30/2016 c2 5Sakatoura
amazing I love her relationship with the sand siblings!
4/29/2016 c2 lildevil0644
I can already tell that this is going to be a wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!
4/28/2016 c1 Sakatoura
love it cant wait to read more!
4/28/2016 c1 LadyCalus