for Touched by a Snowflake

4/28 c9 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
this needs to be continued
4/9/2020 c9 112Scififan33
very cute. baby Tooth was so sweet to go say hi to him, despite what she'd heard about spirits like him. So MiM has been nudging a little family Jack's way over the years? like their army of mice and home. I like it
8/29/2019 c9 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
8/28/2019 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, yet cute as well as funny, please and thank you.
8/28/2019 c9 23Blitza
8/27/2019 c8 12JoyoftheStorm
Oh... oh no-

BUNNY, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN-;;;;;

Ibern: *LUNGES to STOMP Bunny into. The. GROUND-*

LOL, but no, for real, I LOVE this fic and this adventure! It's amazing and beautiful and I'm SUPER hooked for more! I love every character, and can't WAIT to see how everything comes into play now that Jack's got his family early this time around~

~Loving every chapter,
Hawk
11/29/2018 c8 Gg
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/25/2018 c8 Stephen Williams
I have to say I really like this one so far. To be honest I hated the fact that he was alone for 300 years and seeing him with a family before the movie events take place is a nice change of pace. I hope you update soon.
5/9/2018 c8 Guest
OMCATNIPPPP I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't believe I didn't find this before!

Oooohhhhhhh no. I see permanently sleeping Guardians in the future. And gobsmacked Easter Bunnies. This... is going to be awesome. *excitedly munches popcorn*

Lucky Rabbit's Feet? Is that like North's belly?

LOL, Radar Rabbit! XD

Jack be like: "This... is NOT going to end well."

Hey, Jack and his family are like the Winter Guardians! :D

So, what does Comet do? Also, I think Comet could be a girl, given that currently Baby is the only girl in their family. But, Coment doesn't have to be, twas simply a suggestion. :)

Will anyone else be joining their family? Also, I don't think that Jack will be joining the Guardians in this AU. After all, he already has a family. :D But that's just a guess, I could be wrong. O.O

~Loving every chapter,
Hawkfeather
3/23/2018 c8 sparklehannah
It was adorable. I'm glad you put that part about Jack at the beginning. I can't wait to see the plan. Great work. I'm looking forward to next time.
3/22/2018 c8 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/16/2018 c7 JustSome01
I love your story author-san :D
Your story's very unique!
Thank you author-san for sharing your amazing story.
3/14/2018 c7 sparklehannah
I love this idea of Jack having his own ragtag group. I can't wait to see what happens when the guardians unravel their side of the mystery and when Jack's ragtag group unravels what happened to Jack. It's adorable to see them investigating what happened and pool their resources together to find him. Great work. I'm looking forward to next time.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »