FanFiction.Net
for luffy's thunder legion

5/8 c8 Guest
It's good
1/14 c4 Master Chief Bravo 227e
I have a thought what if you have zoro and nami the other two fruit
6/29/2020 c3 Nami4Life
Why did you put Alvida in ,I can’t stand her .
10/25/2019 c7 Guest
Really , Luffy could not hit buggy once in 15 mins , this is dead already!
9/24/2019 c8 Guest
Is that it?
9/24/2019 c3 Guest
No complaints from me , just want to get into it more
9/24/2019 c2 Guest
Nami
2/17/2019 c8 Guest
carry on with this story its good
2/5/2019 c6 5Narutohinataftw10
the tune tune fruit and the wind wind fruit you could have be eaten by someones weapon like nami's staff or brooke's guitar sword.
1/18/2019 c8 19Belladonna Hikari Rosezeria
did you abandon this story
5/21/2018 c8 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
3/1/2018 c8 Dark
Oi hallowmask when are you gonna update next chap
I'm kinda curious that when Sanji join the crew and he's gonna get beat up cause he's flirting all ladies in the crew that were belongs to Luffy
10/16/2017 c8 Zapster45
update it soon
9/2/2017 c7 david.teague.3950
I do have an OC fruit but it's kind of a dangerous one to be honest. I call it the Transfer-Transfer fruit, it's a paramecium that allows the user to transfer anything anywhere from memories(knowledge of Rokushiki and Haki including how one can train in their use), as well as Devil Fruit Powers, take for example Akainu(love his powers, hate his ass like no tomorrow), Transfer his powers into either a new fruit or into a crew member that you trust same with the other Admirals Aokiji and Kizaru, a horrible aspect that can be removed by an author is the Vampiric effect by transferring a victims life force into the user or a target you can heal severe injuries even fatal injuries.
9/2/2017 c2 david.teague.3950
Well there is the possibility that it's because of his Darkness Fruit I mean if you recall when he first did it a tarp was thrown over Whitebeards body, then teach went under it, under that tarp it is pitch black under it so he could in theory have pooled his Dark Energy over Newgate, I mean his fruit could negate the effects of other fruit users so who's to say that he can absorb the powers of someone's fruit without actually eating another fruit.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »