for The Storm Dragon

10/3/2016 c9 4The God Of War Kratos
Ooh yay laxus and gajeel
10/3/2016 c9 1buterflypuss
Lucy/Gray
9/30/2016 c1 Angel Winx
Lucy/Gray?
9/29/2016 c8 2ChimaTigon
When are we going to hear from Hogwarts?
9/29/2016 c8 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/29/2016 c8 14RedBurningDragon
Poison Storm slayer hm wait why does that sound like a move some where ... maybe I'm just thinking of Cobra storm in Dokapon
Also Happy Natsu and Lisanna could go visit their old hut on the day of anima you know to reminisce and since their away from the town their out of the blast range who knows maybe they even run into Mystogan and get the X-balls early that would sure give the army hell
Wait gotta ask does Harry have some mild ice powers cause Hail Storm
Also was kinda hopin Harry pulls a Tatsuya and snaps a sonic boom right next to Cobra's ears (Irragular at the magic high school)
8/18/2016 c4 13Have a Little Feith
Just to let you know, there should be more changes to canon than this. Harry is there for one, and for two, Lisanna never went to Edolas. That alone should cause major ripples, making sure that what you have already written mostly never happened. Lucy would likely still join Fairy Tail, but it would likely occur differently than canon.
7/31/2016 c6 Guest
Lisanna should drag Natsu into the closet right as the anima beings to activate which protects her from the anima.
7/28/2016 c1 asingh123
A few opinions, n NOT flames

One , Harry in your story is a copy of Natsu in attitude, and sum of wendy n laxus in abilities.

Two, in crossovers you said a character from other series is all powerful or better compared to the characters of the host world, tell me if the character r stupid n hold no unique characterstic in some way(may or may not be raw power), then what is the point of crossover.

Lastly, you really can't consider this Harry as the one being compared to Natsu or Erza, since this isn't really Harry Potter in any way... Seems more like an OC to be honest

Lissana not being dead seem promising, but then in Phantom Lord arc everything happening is same as Canon
7/11/2016 c1 Thunder Dragon
While your spelling is decent and the character interactions are enjoyable their is a I have seen a few massive problems in this story that need to addressed. First off you do not just drop us off in the deep without giving us a proper backstory for the events of the story you are writing and this is especially true during a crossover that alters a heavily structured cannon and detailed mythos like the Harry Potter series of books. You can have it explained how the main character got their through a historical narrative as an explanation but in order to do that it has to happen right at the beginning of the story in either the introduction or the prologue so it can suck the reader in and carry the reader up to speed otherwise you will have the reader lost and confused. You did put up the basic premise on your summery but that does not give us all the necessary details otherwise you will have plot holes everywhere and the reader will be lost, confused, and asking questions like the ones down below.

Question one: How did Harry get to the Fairy Tail world?
Question two: What kind of training did The Storm Dragon put Harry through?
Question three: Was Harry's foster father kind and supporting or abusive like the Dursley's?

Now I am not trying to flame you or call your work garbage I am just trying to do my job as a reviewer and I hope you learn from what I am saying as I like the premise but the execution is a bit clunky and needs more work and the story has a lot of potential here it just needs a little more tweaking.
7/6/2016 c7 9Darkscythe Drake
Will there be Hogwarts or Dumbledore?
6/28/2016 c1 32Tellemicus Sundance
Heh, you're right. There's nothing more ANNOYING than authors doing the classic character swap like you've outlined. However, I must also say that you've done another VERY annoying thing that many others also tend to do: giving your dimension-crossed character two distinct and different powers under the pretext of one. I mean, really sky lightning storm? Ugh, I can't tell you how much that irritates me! I guess the only saving grace is that you're aware of how much that is overkill and not having him be some super-Slayer like others would do. And finally, I don't like how you've changed his personality, at least with no apparent back story or explanation for why/how he turned out like this.
6/21/2016 c7 melei
You said thad you whantet to watsh an anime wher somewon wants to stop a propisy abaut him i know one its name is x,x tv or x 1999. Ther is a prophesy abaut a boy how will destreu or save the world but the boy dasen' want that. I hoppe you still want to see an anime abaut this. I like the story very matsh so plis raid the nekst crapter soon. (I know i have witen most worts wrong)
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »