for Two Lost Souls

12/24/2020 c4 1Lyra Cassiopeia black
sounds like this could be really good
12/10/2020 c4 dizzydani777
wonderful
11/22/2020 c4 Guest
awesome please update soon
11/8/2020 c4 LEA
I very much like your story so far. I usually make comments and/ or suggestions, but I don't feel that this story is developed enough for me to do that yet.
Please keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more.
11/4/2020 c3 5Elfy lolita
I saw that update! Don’t be teasing!
3/25/2020 c3 2Ithillokte
I very much love how this is starting already. My guess is that the Kami are rewarding Kagome and Minato for their sacrifice and hard work from the huge tasks they completed successfully with the Shikon and the prevention of the Biju going free, since the first plan for her to be happy was foiled by an idiot hanyou, and his by obito being vengeful idiot, and being forced to seal said Biju into his son, and sacrificing himself for it. However if there is adventure to be had, and something to do quest wise, I say let's do it! Perhaps Kagome has to prevent war/mass yokai genocide because of holy people killing them? HistoryFixer!Kagome and BalanceKeeper!Minato sounds pretty awesome to me, if your going that route of course. The thirst for MinatoxKagome is real! He is exactly what she deserves!
11/11/2019 c3 LeafShinobi1997
Pease update soon and I am wanting to know if Minato goes back or not to Narutoand if he does , does he go back when he's still a kid and if kagome ends up going back with Minato.
11/11/2019 c3 LeafShinobi1997
please update soon please and I want to know if min ago goes
5/12/2019 c3 lady sesshomaru sama 949
cute
5/6/2019 c3 3SakuraKoi
so good are they going to go to the NARUVERSE
4/8/2019 c3 Guest
I guess kagome would not be a good spar partener, while she have a strong soul and power and is a good archer, she is not that well cordinate in close fighting, i guess the one who have a better chance to be a goog spar partern would be sango.
But he can teach kagome to become a better figther
4/5/2019 c3 2grimmich
interesting start, i cant wait to see how this develops.
4/4/2019 c3 Genesis Perez Vejar
I Hope you update soon, is a nice story ️
5/23/2018 c3 Sun and moon100
Please update I like this
4/29/2018 c3 Ini minnie maini moe
I'll admit that they make a cute couple, hope to hear more about this fic
Ps: i think this is the 4th fic of yours that i read in one day hahaha