for Smoulder

12/12/2021 c36 SunPho3n1x
Such a great story! Thank you for writing this
11/21/2021 c11 18Vespera
Very enjoyable story. I loved the pun laced text string, and Adrien’s reaction. Soulmates indeed.
11/17/2021 c3 Guest
All the emotion! This is wonderful!
11/17/2021 c1 Guest
This is so adorable! I love it! This one part had me especially laughing: ‘And now this- this affront to her calm resolve’- BEST description! And Mari’s… analysis of the ad was just perfect. I’m so excited to read more!
10/4/2021 c8 I-failed-at-life-now-I'm-here
"Then let me burn... For the both of us" is by far the hottest most attractive line I've read on in a long time. And, I thank you for that.
9/18/2021 c35 morse.gabrielle.l
this chapter made me cry
9/17/2021 c13 Darkness of Tartarus
I shall state this as calmly as I am able.
you absolute scallywag, I hope you step on Lego brick you annoyance, how dare you?
9/11/2021 c13 morse.gabrielle.l
I try not to review until I finish fanfictions, because "wHaT iF tHeY dOnT gEt FiNiShEd" but this one's completed, and I have something very important to say. HMPH. Okay, so, this chapter, I loved it. The warm fuzzies, I was just giggling and curling my toes, I can't get over how sickeningly sweet this story is. I adore it. Thank you. I get so invested in everything I read, because everyone is so talented, and creative, and can come up with such beautiful stories just as this one. I won't lie, as soon as I read the last sentence, I shrieked and my parents looked at me like I was crazy. No hate here, but dAYUM. I'm SO lucky I'm reading this super late, or else I would've driven myself insane waiting for the next chapter! Thank you!
9/6/2021 c1 Kapel85
WONDERFUL story. Loved every chapter. thanks so much
8/16/2021 c36 adriens wife
I am so glad I took the time to read this long-but totally worth it-story. It was amazing, had a fantastic ending, and my ladynoir/adrienette heart was happily overwhelmed! This was over around 4 years ago, lol, and here I am in 2021, but whatever.
Again, amazing work! (Although you already know that)
7/9/2021 c11 Guest
Alya’s text response to marinette is killing me
It’s so damn hilarious
6/27/2021 c22 Guest
I get hit on all the time. I just always tell them NO!
6/27/2021 c36 IarIz
xD Unicorn shooting Rainbow.
can we just let this Akuma run havoc for abit please? it sound awesome xD
6/27/2021 c28 IarIz
uh oh. but i though Lou will live out of Paris too. will he do it?
6/26/2021 c24 IarIz
ahh 3 long years. pits sickningly wholesome ans sweet.

that last scene is awazing. Q_Q my teeth will rot
2,228 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »