FanFiction.Net
for Harry gets some common sense

7/11/2018 c23 Yana5
7/11/2018 c23 percyjacksonfan135
I love it! I missed your writing.
7/11/2018 c23 2Arrowman
Another chapter in the fight against most fans sheep-like mentality.
Keep up the good work.
7/11/2018 c23 Eldersprig
only one knife?
7/8/2018 c1 Guest
Loved it! Well done Harry!
5/17/2018 c21 Kai
Okay, here students find out what the monster is and something gets done.

According to canon Dumbledore HAD to know what it was.

Apart from the idea that a snake would be the most logical choice, well, I think Rowling did it because she thought it would be a funny idea and never thought about the consequences. And shot herself mightily in the foot with that.

Part of canon is "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". The book is made up as if it was Harry's personal copy. With hand-written additions and such. And a foreword from Dumbles in which he said that the knowledge in this book is the most basic beast-lore. EVERYONE should know what is in the book and it should be present in EVERY household.

The page found in Hermione's hand is not from this book, but the content of the basilisk entry has the same information. So, Dumbles is of the opinion that EVERYONE MUST know that a basilisk can be over 900 years old and that it's the ONLY one that gets that old. And Slytherin lived about a thousand years ago. And it's a snake, their king even. And Slytherin was NOT named Hopperin in reality and was able to speak to squirrels...

Dumbles MUST have known, there's no way around.
5/17/2018 c3 Kai
Highly unrealistic if compared to canon, and even more so if compared to fanfics. MOB Dumbles is an accomplished master of sweeping everything under the rug and he wants Snape there. He would prevent problems being solved.

OTOH, nice to see Dumbles' evil plans hindered for once...
4/10/2018 c22 Shidan
Sooooo, the first task goes mostly like it does in the book, except without the gash he got in his shoulder? Because really, that is basically the only substantial difference.

The whole 'dragon breaks free thing' is movie bull crap to (needlessly) 'liven up' the thing.

Nice snippets in general, very interesting.
3/31/2018 c22 28Kairan1979
Trevor-proof cage? I suspect the amphibian will end up escaping anyway.
3/29/2018 c22 asighoaighnqllg
This is nice.
3/23/2018 c5 2ParselPrincess
I hate Dumbledore, he always puts his students at risk. He's really selfish.
3/23/2018 c4 ParselPrincess
Harry really was stupid, wasn't he?
3/23/2018 c3 ParselPrincess
I love the disclaimer in this chapter.
3/23/2018 c2 ParselPrincess
Lol. Maybe you could do one where Hagrid is really drunk when he takes Harry to diagon alley for the first time.
3/23/2018 c1 ParselPrincess
This is really funny! I love stories like these.
289 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »