for It's a Good Thing

11/29/2020 c9 13creativesm75
nice
6/11/2020 c9 4ArriatheDragon
That was really cool! Very unique! I enjoyed this very much
4/13/2019 c6 Confused
can you explain what these mean? ~5~
4/13/2019 c5 Dying person
Zoro!" Nami darts"Thanks, where were you?"
"Looking for Luffy."
"Like heck, you just got lost!"
"No! I found him too!"
"No, really? He's okay right?"
"Yeah, older too."
"How old?"
"Seventeen."
"No way! So he knows us?"
"He knows me. Has for about an hour."
"Aw, so closeā€¯
Funniest part of the whole seires! dying of laughter right now!
12/13/2018 c9 29ScriptedScarlet
I finally read this! Finally! Oh I have kept you waiting far too long and it was very unfair and irresponsible of me to not read this in a more timely fashion.

This was a lovely look Luffy as their true emotional core of the series, and that he is such a boy of boundless emotion. We only ever get glimpses, brief episodes of the sorrow, instead of how much he truly carries day to day. This was an examination well-needed.
Luffy becoming a child again and losing his memories was an interesting twist - I am usually not a big fan of chibi fics, but I am happy to call this one an exception, as your Luffy was believeable, guileless, endearing, and honestly broken, as Luffy should be. The concept of childhood trauma is strangely absent from a story in which they author goes out of their way to imagine the most tragic backstories possible - and yet you have woven it in in a way that feels believable to One Piece as a whole.

I'm sorry it took me so long to read such a lovely piece. I do hope to see your work in the Big Bang this year.
10/17/2018 c9 3Anano Jinseite
this is amazing holy heck. i really enjoyed reading this! thank you for writing such a wonderful fic It was really unique and duuude-this is jus e! THANK YOU!
3/29/2018 c9 5Crystal Tempest
So nobody ever told Luffy what day it was ever again. So he would never, ever find out that he was de-aged.
11/4/2017 c3 lsr01109
this is my second time reading this and the second scene in the kitchen probably stands out as my favorite in the entire fic - right now anyways? the fun thing about having a bad memory is the every experience is new! anyway this scene just hurts so good, cos in universe it's really rough, watching them watch luffy shoving his hurt in a little box with practiced ease, but as a reader /it's so good!/ god im smiling from the shear drama of it all, love this fic
10/27/2017 c1 5sesshomarurules01862
yeah Zoro don't go getting lost lol
6/18/2017 c9 1Blackthorn Ashe
So sad dude. Ergh. Yet satisfying i guess. Just wait til Sabo comes back. XD Still pissed about Ace though. So. Pissed. And depressed.
If you are willing to supply more words then I wont complain. You're writing is pretty good too ;P
5/24/2017 c9 51Thisisarealtagwhy
hello, not sure if i reviewed when i read this before so i'll do it now.

This story was so godamn good, like thank you so much for writing this for us? not gonna lie, i did kind of want the reaction of luffy when they told him they saw everything but it doesnt detract from the quality of the story.

Just made me cry in some parts and just... yes? everyone's in character too so bonus points lmao.
3/18/2017 c1 19Beyond Kailani
How I haven't read this before, I have no idea! Happy I stumbled across it, although judging from how painful the prologue is, it's going to rip out my heart isn't it?
2/2/2017 c2 19Harlequin Law
Great story, but one suggestion. If you are interested in some realistic logistics regarding kids. A seven year old should be taller than 3ft...average is about 4ft for a boy. Even if he is small for his age, three year olds on average are taller than 3ft. Anime are terrible about sizing small children. Momonosuke is 8 and barely bigger than the average toddler, when he should be close to being too big to carry. Again, great story...keep it up.
9/1/2016 c9 4Chibi-Twan