for My not so original journey

4/19/2019 c37 thomasnottellingyou
i dislike because it doesn't remember to keep me logged in.
i take credit for the review that said: ""Any luck?" she asked
"no u"
also if you're trying to find time to write between sleep, i think you should stop pushing yourself to make more of this and just sort things out before going back to writing"
4/19/2019 c37 Guest
"Any luck?" she asked
"no u"
4/7/2019 c37 00M0R
Well I got here fast...
The story so far is good

You have your fair share of grammar and spelling mistakes tho by now I've gotten used to it (I swear we should make grammar nazis read stuff on these sites as a punishment)

You managed to avoid most of the clich├ęs im aware of

That's all I had to say

PS.: I Hate Euphemism

PPS.:patiently waiting for the next chapter

PPPS.: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my native language

PPPPS.: Sorry for the long post

PPPPPS.: Just memeing
8/15/2018 c36 thomasnottellingyou
you're the best writer i have seen on this site, and this story is the best i have seen, turnbomb
8/2/2018 c35 thomasnottellingyou
i love this story and i hope it doesn't end anytime soon, this story is amazing, turnbomb, keep up the good work
7/29/2018 c34 thomasnottellingyou
hey turnbomb, i love this story, keep up the good work
7/24/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
Fantastic story.
7/23/2018 c11 thomasnottellingyou
u r amazing
and gr8 at things
7/8/2018 c31 thomasnottellingyou
hi i love your story ok bye for now
6/10/2018 c33 thomasnottellingyou
dangit i forgot to log in before i reviewed, anyways, as i was saying, you're right, it wasn't a battle, it was a massacre, also holy shit she got beaten up to hell!
6/10/2018 c33 Guest
6/10/2018 c1 1Pokefanatic95
is it bad that I laughed and said gruesome after reading the end of 32 and all of 33?
6/3/2018 c32 tommybomby
if i were tony (after the last fight in this chapter) i would have said "of course i'm giving up you heartless bastard! You nearly killed her!"
6/3/2018 c30 thomasnottellingyou
"Okay so, it looks like you are level 41"

HOLD UP FOR A FOOKIN' MINUTE 'ERE!

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL SHE COULD DELAY THE EVOLITION UNTIL BLOODY LEVEL 41

i'm not british i shouldn't have said bloody
6/3/2018 c19 thomasnottellingyou
"Yeah, I just said that Kirlia is my girlfriend." I repeated as I pulled Kirlia close.

"Get out!" Mom yelled."

"What?" I asked.

"Get out of my house!" She repeated. "I thought I raised you better than that! You're no longer part of this family."

HAHAHAHA I'M DEAD RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD!
30 Page 1 2 Next »